Green Lantern---Blackest Night (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Green Lantern---Blackest Night

Hell yeah this is going to rock.

Superman_Black_Lantern_by_realcabz.jpg

According to reports we are supposed to find out once and for all what happened to Bruce Wayne really and see the return of Connor Kent possibly as a Black Lantern. :rock.

I can't wait for the figures to be released I love the look of Martian Manhunter and Superman E2

BlackestNightSeries2ActionFiguresBl.jpg

554667-544975_ring_black_2007_12_26001copy_super_super.jpg

Blackest Night #1 and Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #1 come out tomorrow!

These should be great---my guy at Wonderworld has me on pull for BN ---I did not know about Tales of the corps---I'll have to call or show up early:monkey1

After reading BLACKEST NIGHT Issue #0 and The Prologue, all bets are off! Looks like the DCU is going to get hit and hit hard. This series is already off to a brilliant start and I hope it just doesn't fizzle out at the end!

I heard Black Lantern rings are supposed to be available tomorrow. Anyone know the details or if it is even true? I'm a sucker for things like that. I'd love to have a set of Lantern rings. I'm probably going to get the SDCC Hals to get the other 5. That would just leave the Star Sapphires and Indigos right?

Perfect. Like I said, I'm a sucker for things like that. I know its just a cheapo plastic ring, but it definately beats buying that $300 or whatever Green Lantern Ring collection from DCDirect when you know the rings are just going to be the same.

Yeah, tell me about it. I mean, how in the world does this cost $250?

aa_gl_rings_L.jpg

I mean, those rings aren't worth any more than $10 each (more like $1). I mean, just sell the set of rings without the fancy holder.

Got BN #1 and BN:TotC #1 today along with a checklist and Black Lantern ring :rock

The ring is definately cheap, but I still like it. But like I said, I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. It would be awesome if they gave away a different lantern ring with each Blackest Night comic. There are 8 of those and 8 lantern corps. If not, hopefully the DC Direct Blackest Night figures all come with rings, or at least the Indigo and Star Sapphire figures since the SDCC Hals will have green, yellow, blue, orange, and red rings.

The ring is definately cheap, but I still like it. But like I said, I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. It would be awesome if they gave away a different lantern ring with each Blackest Night comic. There are 8 of those and 8 lantern corps. If not, hopefully the DC Direct Blackest Night figures all come with rings, or at least the Indigo and Star Sapphire figures since the SDCC Hals will have green, yellow, blue, orange, and red rings.

at least it's better quality and fits(surprised it did i have big hands/fingers) unlike all the gl rings given out through the years. all rings would :rock
blackest night story :rock2

Not a DC fan, but everybody on comic forums are raving about this..must be good.Sinestro Corps, before that, was really acclaimed too.

Not a DC fan, but everybody on comic forums are raving about this..must be good.Sinestro Corps, before that, was really acclaimed too.

It's a really good story.

Last summer's Sinestro Corps War was an excellent story and a great read. The Blackest Night is looking to be just as good if not better, IMHO.

Geoff Johns is really making GL a must read for comic fans. :D

Dude, Johns GL books are effin great. This is coming from a longtime non-fan of the DC.

sht, hadn't read a DC book in like 15 years before last month (unless you count Vertigo books). I started on GL "Rebirth" and haven't looked back. Now I'm up to the Sinestro Corps War, and don't think I'm gonna be able to wait for the trades on Blackest Night after reading GL 43...

I'm going to head over to my LCS and see if I can snag a copy of Blackest Night #1 and a Black Lantern Ring. I passed on the JLA set as it just looks cheap but I have been trying to find one of the old GL Lanterns that came with a ring. I got this not too long ago (a steal for $80) and I absolutely love them. I wish they did something like this for the rest....

GreenLanternRingSet.jpg

Back