Green Hulk Premium Format Freak roll-call.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure is something you can go wrong with.

The collectibles market is fickle. Any day a new Hulk statue could come along and dethrone the Sideshow one. Furthermore, people may just lose interest and then the value will also go down. Plus, keeping these huge boxes in your home takes up valuable space.

I think buying multiples as a long term investment plan seems foolish but hey don't take my word for it. You live, you learn. :lecture

Word.

I think after a couple of years of collecting, most of us learn how valuable space becomes, especially if just cardboard boxes are taking it up.

I wonder if there are many people that chose the Grey over the Green that now regret that decision?

I think a more accurate way of posing that question would be: "I wonder if there's ANYBODY that chose the Grey over the Green now regrets that decision."

I definitely don't.

Both Hulks are mind blowing. They are the ultimate Hulks at the moment. Some prefer the green and others prefer the grey, and everybody has his/her reasons as for why.

Besides, what is there to regret about getting the Green or the Gray version? If you wanted a Green Hulk, you could have ordered it when it was available. It's as simple as that. It was available for some time (ES 1000, right?). The Grey Hulk on the other hand... that was a different story. That was a bit more tricky. Some Grey Hulks where sold -by accident- during 2006 SDCC to some lucky ones, which resulted in an increase of the planed ES of 150 by 29 copies. But the PPO was harsh!

Anyway... If you really like to have an aswer to your initial question:
Who's willing to trade his Grey Hulk for a Green version, one to one?

Heh! MesaScott may be the king of the boxed polystone, but I'm definitely the king of the boxed collection... Virtually everything (polystone, 12", lifesize, ...) I have is still in the box. Why? No descent displaying opportunity and/or room. But it is better to buy now and leave in box, than to have to chase it down later for x times the price or ... to keep on chasing 'till the end of days because you'll never get it at all.

Heh! MesaScott may be the king of the boxed polystone, but I'm definitely the king of the boxed collection... Virtually everything (polystone, 12", lifesize, ...) I have is still in the box. Why? No descent displaying opportunity and/or room. But it is better to buy now and leave in box, than to have to chase it down later for x times the price or ... to keep on chasing 'till the end of days because you'll never get it at all.

yup, my reasoning exactly. My stuff will be displayed, when I have a good setup in place.

guys, im just wondering what color is the metal attached to the feet of green hulk pf which goes into the base? cause my gray hulks metal part is colored gray but my green hulk pf has no paint on the metal part?

guys, im just wondering what color is the metal attached to the feet of green hulk pf which goes into the base? cause my gray hulks metal part is colored gray but my green hulk pf has no paint on the metal part?

Do you really care about that? :duh

I must say, anyone that would read every post of every page in this thread needs to go outside and sniff a flower, do some self-reflecting, and contemplate making some changes in their life :lol

Just keep rubbing it in. I could have bought one for $650 at WizardWorld, but I held out. Someday I will find him for $500 or less.

Back