Green Hulk Premium Format Freak roll-call.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there are many people that chose the Grey over the Green that now regret that decision?

I wonder if there are many people that chose the Grey over the Green that now regret that decision?

Not me :D I don't care if green is more "iconic" or the color pops out more...I personally still like the grey the best.

I had both... got rid of both... prefer Monsters!!! :D

I like them both the same. btw Lonnie, I used to watch the old B/W Universal Monster films with my mom every Saturday when I was a kid. Loved those old movies so much. I may get into the Premium Formats one of these days.

I have both and love both the green and the Grey. The grey is great not only due to it's low ES but also because of the different colored pants and better overall shading. :love

Not me :D I don't care if green is more "iconic" or the color pops out more...I personally still like the grey the best.

Im going to say this repeatedly in my head, grey better, green not so much hopefully i fall in love with the grey and buy one :rock

Look, I understand there are permathreads, but it's a pain in the ass to go through that... with the Hulk movie coming out and the fact that so many Freaks are picking up the Jolly Green Giant on here, I decided..

Don't worry, we'll only do this for the Hulk PFs... For the love of the big green chunk of polystone!

Oh heck...

No. 819!!!

Just got word from Woodsy that mine is #533! :chew

I feel for you #533.

If Jase ever sells his remember people to take it at a great discount... and yeah, if it has a glossy finish. That wasn't courtesy of the SideShow paints team. :monkey4

Number ??? unkown (it's back in the box until I get my new display up) but I got one :)

Mines buried in box in closet :monkey2 :monkey2. But I think's it's 381, at least that's what it looked like scribbled on side, but that might have been UPS markings.. I think originally Shai's, then Fritz, now me.

Back