Green Hulk Premium Format Freak roll-call.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if someone, such as myself, really really WANTS to be a proud owner of a Green Hulk PF?? :eek:

Everybody wants to own a Hulk PF, but you aren't allowed to post in this thread unless you own one. :lol

I will be a owner and I will state my number as soon as I get him at the end of the month!

:nono You have to wait until he comes in to post here. So says Eli. :emperor

Everybody wants to own a Hulk PF, but you aren't allowed to post in this thread unless you own one. :lol

:nono You have to wait until he comes in to post here. So says Eli. :emperor

Well I don't have one and I don't want one either and I'm still posting....so there :p
:lol, couldnt resist :lol
x :cool:

Last edited:
Eli...you been
pwned-facekick.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

So I can officially post on this thread!!!! :joy :joy Thanks to Ed :)
This thing is STUPID HEAVY!!!

Question though, do many of you notice slight paint rubs on the back, due to the weight of the piece rubbing on the tissue paper and styrofoam? I noticed some green paint on the paper and styrofoam :eek: nothing huge, just an observation....

So I can officially post on this thread!!!! :joy :joy Thanks to Ed :)
This thing is STUPID HEAVY!!!

Question though, do many of you notice slight paint rubs on the back, due to the weight of the piece rubbing on the tissue paper and styrofoam? I noticed some green paint on the paper and styrofoam :eek: nothing huge, just an observation....

Is ur paint rubs on the Hulk itself or do u mean the styrofoam?

BTW, I have #308 guys :rock

So did any of you Hulk PF owners have this issue with the paint coming off onto the tissue paper?

Nope.
The only problem I had was the putty chips that came out of the leg seam scratched his knee. That was on my old Grey Hulk. Now he is being repainted.:D:monkey1

BTW, I have #308 guys :rock

So did any of you Hulk PF owners have this issue with the paint coming off onto the tissue paper?

Do you mean tissue paper or that foam type paper stuff? No paint rubs with mine.

Do you mean tissue paper or that foam type paper stuff? No paint rubs with mine.

I saw green paint on BOTH the tissue paper AND the styrfoam :eek: I guess this thing must have been TOSSED around in shipping or something. The figure doesn't fit too snug in the packaging. I heard it wiggling around the box on the ride home..... And I even taped the two sides of the styrofoam together...

I saw green paint on BOTH the tissue paper AND the styrfoam :eek: I guess this thing must have been TOSSED around in shipping or something. The figure doesn't fit too snug in the packaging. I heard it wiggling around the box on the ride home..... And I even taped the two sides of the styrofoam together...

What I meant was that the paper really isn't tissue paper, it is a foam paper...stuff.

Back