Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've long crossed that bridge good sir. :wink1:
If I could implore you to direct your gaze on the workmanship of the eyes & the teeth... Remarkable isn't it? :)

absolutely... the workmanship is excellent... im wondering y the bashing by others?

I there with you guys :yess: , I give a DAMN what another puny thinks (if you are puny you will reply to this with backfire :D).

absolutely... the workmanship is excellent... im wondering y the bashing by others?

- Too much time in their hands.
- Some have issues regarding how some parts of the piece should be.
- Others are heavily invested in the character that they wanted an exact representation of the character as how they saw Green Goblin in the comic books.
- Trolling?

Your guess is as good as mine, either way what matters is what we ourselves think of the piece itself. We're the one whose gonna put in our collection. :wink1:

- Too much time in their hands.
- Some have issues regarding how some parts of the piece should be.
- Others are heavily invested in the character that they wanted an exact represantation of the character as how they saw Green Goblin in the comic books.
- Trolling?

Your guess is as good as mine, either way what matters is what we ourselves think of the piece itself. We're the one whose gonna put in our collection. :wink1:

:clap well said

129210337509896838.jpg

Im all in for this bust.It'll be my first Marvel 1:1 bust. I kinda wish they did go for that classic comic version with the huge pointy ears that stand straight up. That would have saved me $.
I might grab the Venom and Carnage but, only if I can get them for less. I'll have to customize them a little to suit my taste.

Nice, super creepy, but awesome. I would not be able to sleep in the same room with it :)

Back