Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as long as it's not all jacked up like the new venom 1:1 is

spiderman-musical.jpg

Ooh, I would love a 1:1 Magento too!
... wait, who's that?

But seriously, if they ever did a 1:1 Apocalypse then I think that my days of not owning any 1:1's would be over, but only if it's better than the so-so LSB.

Off-topic question.

Hey Jedah just wondering seeing you seem to like Sephiroth, did you get the Sephiroth 1/4 PF?

Hey Mjolnir, so this piece makes it your 4th 1:1 right?
The Thor, Wolverine, Cap (PO) & this one.

Hey there xYx...yup this is my fourth of many to come I'm sure...DD for one and hopefully sooner than later a Dr Doom 1:!

It is a different take on Green Goblin, but it is still him, and I think it looks awesome. Most complaining about this probably wouldn't buy it even if it was the GG they like.

And then there's those who rave about a statue and never buy it! LOL

BB

Hey there xYx...yup this is my fourth of many to come I'm sure...DD for one and hopefully sooner than later a Dr Doom 1:!

Those beautiful space eaters will definitely look good together! :clap
So it hasn't crossed your mind yet to ditch PFs all together for 1:1s?

I guess I can talk to Bodie. :lol:rotfl:lol

Off-topic question.

Hey Jedah just wondering seeing you seem to like Sephiroth, did you get the Sephiroth 1/4 PF?

Nope, I'd like to have it, but not for the price that it was going for. That one hit my limit for what it was offering. :(

I think if you have a 1:1 pumpkin bomb display next to the bust, it would intantly be recognizable as Green Goblin.

This could also look really cool displayed next to an Iron Patriot comiquette/ PF.

Those beautiful space eaters will definitely look good together! :clap
So it hasn't crossed your mind yet to ditch PFs all together for 1:1s?

I guess I can talk to Bodie. :lol:rotfl:lol

You sir have read my mind. That is actually the plan now. 1:1's and limited pfs

Last edited:
Back