Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone should just relax.

Not everyone will like this piece & that's alright, we all have our own opinions. But that's just that, opinions are just opinions. In the end it's what you decide on that'll matter. Some voice out their opinions just to make noise (they don't even collect 1:1s), while others are just deeply connected to the character that they feel a bit offended with the direction Sideshow has taken.

If you like it, buy it. If you don't, then don't get it. OUR decision, OUR collection.

PS. I'm getting this bastard for ____in' sure! :yess:

Not everyone will like this piece & that's alright, we all have our own opinions. But that's just that, opinions are just opinions. In the end it's what you decide on that'll matter. Some voice out their opinions just to make noise (they don't even collect 1:1s), while others are just deeply connected to the character that they feel a bit offended with the direction Sideshow has taken.

If you like it, buy it. If you don't, then don't get it. OUR decision, OUR collection.

I totally with you! :clap

He is a bastard, or is it a she? :D

At first I wasn't thrilled by it, but that flash was horrible, then seeing more shots and the video, it is just a really well done bust by Andy B, The hood needs some adjusting, but the rest is just outstanding!

I will also be getting this, and can't wait! Will look great next to my Spidey 1:1, still hoping to get Venom and Carnage...bring on Rhino 1:1 :lol:

I just picked up Carnage the other day. I got all four of the Spidey themed bust together and they look really good surprisingly.

I just picked up Carnage the other day. I got all four of the Spidey themed bust together and they look really good surprisingly.

Even Carnage? I fear the day that I'll pick that sucker up, considering I'm getting the new Venom 1:1 & Goblin here just to complete the set of Spidey villains.

Very true on both accounts...I think a lot of the dislike for this piece is directly related to what I consider to be terrible photos of this great sculpt and all around 1:1. Initial impressions can make or break a piece for lots of people and I simply don't understand why they don't get someone who is able to capture this piece to the best of it's ability. I personally am not capable to exactly pin point why, but the difference between the pictures and the video are miles apart and as much as the photos turned me off the video reeled me back in. SSC you have the ability to make some fantastic pieces and I think you really should focus on properly showing off your stuff...I mean there are tons of people on this forum that could blow SSC's photo's away for any given statue. In short I think their 1:1 line is really coming together and personally I think this GG like most over pieces will look absolutely amazing in person...with bright green color scheme and sideflapped hat and all. :yess:

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

And that's great...but it doesn't justify releasing certain statues in certain styles that are too outside the box. They know what people want. There is plenty of feedback on many forums. Why not give it to them straight up? :dunno

You have to know at some point we'll get that certain classic look most everyone loves, of the character you idolize most. The chase is the best part of being a collector, and when your time comes how we bask in the glory of the find. I'm sure it's part of a business strategy to try and corner the market with some of these way sculpture. But they are for the most part, part of the Marvel Universe. We'll have our turn soon enough they can't run from us forever.

We'll have our turn soon enough they can't run from us forever.

tumblr_lk0ohnfcE21qjpza4o1_500.gif

I'm sorry IL, I can't help it. :peace:wink1::lol

GG !:! brothers in arms..:) Ordered!

Looks amazing too me. I can't wait to see it in person! I really think show should start doing in hand video of prototypes upon pre-order release. Honestly, I can't even remember how many times it looked ____ in the photos and fantastic in hand. I also still have hope they will pay the insane amount to get the Halloween license and do some serious Myers figures and busts. I will settle for more Freddy & Jason, oh and throw in a Life Size Clint Eastwood from GBU while we wait.

$599.99 is reasonable for a Life Size Bust... I just dont like the character THAT much. If it were any of the following id highly consider

-Colossus
-Magento
-Cyclops
-Storm
-Loki
-Scarlet Witch
-Black Panther
-Apocalypse
-Cable
-Havok (classic costume)
-Nightcrawler

Norman Osborn just doesnt appeal to me THAT much... id prefer Electro over him (even Hobgoblin).

Ooh, I would love a 1:1 Magento too!
... wait, who's that?

But seriously, if they ever did a 1:1 Apocalypse then I think that my days of not owning any 1:1's would be over, but only if it's better than the so-so LSB.

Last edited:
Re: Green goblin life size bust

Change the hat and the piece will be epic. Good work on Andy's part, but something needs to be done with that hat before it's a purchase for me.

goblin.jpg

Definitely much better there with the hat fix. I will get this down the road, not in any rush but I do like how evil he looks. It will look great with the rest of my 1:1's.

Re: Green goblin life size bust

Definitely much better there with the hat fix. I will get this down the road, not in any rush but I do like how evil he looks. It will look great with the rest of my 1:1's.

Should have done an EX with extra hat. But I guess 1:1 never gets an exclusive.

Back