Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ca't buy until next week payday, but I may wait until early aug as I am thinking of dumping my points on this, should take a big chunk out.

It's way early still edition size is still TBD, this will be up for a while so no hurry.

sheen_golfclap.gif

This one looks awesome. Love the expression, and I really think the hat looks good the way it is, no need to change it.

Wolvy and carnage were $500, spidey was $400, venom 1 was $450, I think unless it is like Thor or Venom 2 most should be around $500....especially since they are hollow.

Re: Green goblin life size bust

Awful.

It looks like the Rumpelstiltskin movie BUST (if there was one)...not GG.

rump%20smile.jpg

Anyone have an idea when Sideshow's gonna release the ES for this?

Probably not for a while maybe not before SDCC ends, they seem to like to delay setting all ES til SDCC hype dies down to sell as many as possible. Plus with the NRD, it's guranteed money everytime someone orders.

A few changes that could make all the difference:

1.) A darker shade of green

2.) CHANGE THE EYES! NO visible iris on the optic lens. Think Mike Deodata Jr. circa the T-Bolts run. If they want to go for creepy realism, make it a yellow lens with no iris visible. It maintains the feel of a mask while making it seem as if the face takes on a life of its own.

3.) MAYBE a better positioning of the cap. Now it looks like a geriatric woman who just donned her bed clothes.

The sculpt is amazing. It's all in the details added after that.

Back