GREEN GOBLIN IN DA HOUSE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Shai. I really love the Goblin...the detail on him is really impressive. Decided your Hulk needed some company? :D:D

BABY, I NEVER SEE YOU ON MSN ANYMORE...HOW COMES? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

BABY, I NEVER SEE YOU ON MSN ANYMORE...HOW COMES? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Haven't been online much this last month and a half or so. Now that summer is here I'm rarely home during my free time. But for you, my mentor, I will make time. :)

I was going to reply something....but then realized that I may need to be in the sandbox for talk like that. :lol :lol :lol You do have a way with words, my sweet. :monkey3:monkey3

:monkey4

Times like this, I really wished I never saw your face Shai :(

PS..

HI JEN. I'll be at that "one place" :D

At least you just saw my face...Jen as seen it all !!!!

:D:D:D:D It's been awhile since I've seen any of you, Shai. :monkey2:monkey2

Hey there Toe!!!

Yeah I know mon amour...I'm at work right now, so I cant show how much love I got for you ..:lol:monkey5:monkey2:cool:

I love my Green Goblin PF! I gotta thank Ed again for setting me up with such a nice outstanding piece! He is so beautiful! I am so thankful that he came to me in primo condition! Definitely worth the buck, now I am anticipating the arrival of the Captain America PF. It better get here soon, because I am growing rather tired of waiting for this sucker. I wished he was shipped to me via UPS vs. USPS, because I would have it now. :monkey2

I love my Green Goblin PF! I gotta thank Ed again for setting me up with such a nice outstanding piece! He is so beautiful! I am so thankful that he came to me in primo condition! Definitely worth the buck, now I am anticipating the arrival of the Captain America PF. It better get here soon, because I am growing rather tired of waiting for this sucker. I wished he was shipped to me via UPS vs. USPS, because I would have it now. :monkey2

I have to wait too. :monkey2

I have to wait too. :monkey2

We'll wait together! btw Why are you waiting for your's? Did both pieces come to you damaged? If so, maybe it's an omen. You're a bad person and you're being punished! hehe

That's what happens when you worship these statues as false Gods.

Kidding!

Back