Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

All these posts make me think this is getting released early, but then it's all just conversion posts. :( (I'm really eager for this one)

Congrats to all that are converting though, the EX is great on this one!

Damn, I miss the conversion meters that sideshow used to have. I'd like at least an idea of what my chances of a conversion are.

Ugh! Was so hoping for a June release but I just got the e-mail saying they will not be taking my last payment until LATE July!

Bummed!!!

Doh! ...a delay!

Kinda relieved, tho ...gotta be honest. Need to space these things out.

It's been a looooong time since I've been anxious about a WL conversion. I need this to convert and for Sideshow to release a Flash and Martian Manhunter PF already.

Has anybody else been lucky lately with a waitlist conversion?

I know the delay will affect this but was hoping mine would convert by now.

Neil

Nope, still waiting.

Dammit lol

I have some cash burning a hole in my pocket & have been eyeing up other pieces lately but don't want to blow my money & then this land & I can't afford it but it's one of those pieces where it is 100% EX of fail
The classic look is what makes this piece IMO

Fingers crossed the WL converts soon

Neil

Dammit lol

I have some cash burning a hole in my pocket & have been eyeing up other pieces lately but don't want to blow my money & then this land & I can't afford it but it's one of those pieces where it is 100% EX of fail
The classic look is what makes this piece IMO

Fingers crossed the WL converts soon

Neil

I'll keep our fingers crossed for both of us. Hopefully we both convert.

Agree! I am really looking forward to this one. I liked it from the very beginning and my opinion remains unchanged. Boxing glove arrowhead looks a little unwieldy but I wasn't going to use it anyway.

Watched the Vid last night.

Looks great only thing I'm worried about is the arrow, it seems very easy to dislodge & I'm going to forever be worried about it falling (assuming of course that my wait list coverts & I can actually get one :wink1: lol)
Agree the boxing glove doesn't look as great but it's nice they thought of storing it in the base.

Also I'm not as worried about the Reg head as I was originally, think it actually suits the statue really well & I can see me using both heads for display

Now I just need that damn wait list to convert :wink1:

Neil

Back