Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's interesting that so many people converted in a short period of time. What precipitated that, I wonder? It seems like that would have happened later, when the piece was being charged.

I think it's interesting that so many people converted in a short period of time. What precipitated that, I wonder? It seems like that would have happened later, when the piece was being charged.

I'm guessing it had to do with the website upgrade a few months ago. The statue went to waitlist status at that same time without any notice and I suspect that was an error. They probably sorted that all out and then converted those on the waitlist until they truly filled the EX edition number. Just a guess :)

I'm guessing it had to do with the website upgrade a few months ago. The statue went to waitlist status at that same time without any notice and I suspect that was an error. They probably sorted that all out and then converted those on the waitlist until they truly filled the EX edition number. Just a guess :)

It's as good a guess as any. Man, I really want this thing soon!

Damn, with all the conversations recently, I was really hoping mine would convert as well. Still waiting.

Back