Great films/ with mistakes!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In The Two Towers, Eomer gets on his horse, after confronting Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas and gives them two horses, if you watch carefully, his rubber sword falls out of his sheath. It literally flops out and falls.

In Gladiator, when the arena Battle Of Carthage happens, when a chariot flips over and crashes apart, you can see the motor/mechanics/gas section of one chariot while it's insides are flipped on it's side to the view of the camera

In Saving Private Ryan, they use a distance pick up shot of the squad walking across an open field. The problem is the scene still has 8 people. This happens AFTER the scenes where Vin Diesel exits the film.

In The Godfather, when Tom Hagen talks to Kay, trying to deflect her away from asking about Michael and where he's gone, she can see and notices and mentions the shot up car. That scene happens BEFORE Sonny gets hit in said car at the tollbooth stop. I guess they just moved the scene ahead because back then, long movies would often by split up with a break in the theaters. They probably wanted an action scene to end the first "break"
Holy cow….that godfather one’
I always assumed it to mean they had an assault on the compoud and the car got hit in a drive by or something!!!
Makes total sense now, or lack of sense I guess.

Here's a big one that I can't unsee:

da475f082d48db4686fcfaf56377e52d.jpg
This was intentional as it is going back in time and references Torrence being a guest there in the past. That is why the bartender recognizes him.

One I always think of is from the Classic American Werewolf in London…

We see David transform in the living room, and go on a rampage throughout London, but how did the werewolf get out of the flat?

No broken doors or windows……

They did show the wolf cage with broken open chain link, but the apartment was sealed…

He leaves the apartment door open earlier on in the evening. Just before he walks back into the lounge and looks in the mirror.
Yep. Shows him leave the main entrance door open also. I assume his nerves have him feeling a bit hot and he wanted to cool off the room.

Soldiers armed with machine pistols, yet wearing rifle ammunition pouches.

It was a classic goof repeated numerous times in Raiders of the Lost Ark:

View attachment 590914

(I'll let the MP40s in 1936 slide!)

RAIDERS of course had the glass (seen clearly by reflection) separating Indy from that cobra. There's also a camera crew in t-shirts and white shorts kicking back on a wooden landing high on a hill in the background of the shot where Sallah and Indy walk into the German camp (the sequence before Indy enters the tent where Marion is). In the next cut of the same angle, that wooden camera perch has been cleared of crew.
The cobra in the refelction always stood out,
As well as Belloq swallowing a fly. (although apparently cut footage shows him clearly spiting it out, without that it just reads as he swallowed it) :yuck

This guy on the left in jeans and t-shirt just strolling through this shot.
Not sure how anachronistic that (look) is to the time and place, yet he certainly stands out among everyone else.
It'd be funny if the new film which supposedly will introduce time-travel into the Indiana Jones U. can somehow reference him getting lost in time, and showing up here. :lol
6oaeaj.gif

6oaf42.jpg

Last edited:
Back