GrayWolf's Wonderful Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the neca turtle here and now I want a set but I cant shell out what they want them for on evilbay...there are auctions that are ending
with the complete set for $350.00 my hands trembles as I type this. Awesome Neca turtles dude:rock

Yeah the turtles are pretty cool! Got them a couple of years ago in the box set which didn't include all the bases and stuff which you got with the NYCC exclusive set and individual packs. They're very nice figures :rocks

That looks really good! great pics as well bud. :rock :rock

Cheers bud :hi5: It's a great figure!

Great setup you have with the shelves, and nice photos.
Also great collection of course, the shelf with the Predator and Aliens is particularly awesome. :yess: I'm also starting to regret not getting the Batsignal, it looks great.

Great collection. I love the Bat Signal, I managed to pick one up 2nd time round from OSB & I'm really glad I did. Man I get so jealous when I see the HT P1 in peoples collections, I so need that.

Nice my friend...

Thank you :)

Great setup you have with the shelves, and nice photos.
Also great collection of course, the shelf with the Predator and Aliens is particularly awesome. :yess: I'm also starting to regret not getting the Batsignal, it looks great.

And yeah the batsignal is pretty awesome! So glad that got in on the first lot at last minute!

Great collection. I love the Bat Signal, I managed to pick one up 2nd time round from OSB & I'm really glad I did. Man I get so jealous when I see the HT P1 in peoples collections, I so need that.

Thank you. The P1 Predator is the only one I need in my collection :rock :rock :rock

Back