GrayWolf's Wonderful Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers man! Appreciated :hi5:

That's basically just the V1 Dark Knight Batman with some DX parts (gun, head, backpack, belt). The neck post on that body snapped a while ago, so when I decided to put the sonar head on it i just sorta thought "____ it!" and broke away some of the platform which the neck post was attached to and it allowed the Sonar head to sit lower and get rid of the giraffe look. Basically just making the best of a situation because otherwise it would have ended up just sat in a box along with the other stuff from the DX. Other than those few parts listed, everything else is just the v1 TDK Batman.

Very cool! Impressed with how great it looks! :clap

Cheers bud :) Still missing Rorschach though! Someday:pray:

HELL YEAH :hi5: :rock

Got the a Plush Were-rabbit somewhere as well :D

:rock

I have the same Wallace and Gromit figures from the Were-rabbit movie. :D

Very cool! Impressed with how great it looks! :clap

Thanks! :)

Latest addition which arrived a few hours ago :yess:

T1T-800.jpg

Looking great bud!! Very realistic!! It's gonna look awesome with the rest of the collection!!! :rock :rock :rock

Great collection :rock And congrats on the new T-800... mine should be here on Thursday :rock

Thank you kindly! :hi5: It should have been here yesterday but I couldn't get back in time to be in for the delivery so had to get it redelivered today. Really is an awesome figure!

Looking great bud!! Very realistic!! It's gonna look awesome with the rest of the collection!!! :rock :rock :rock

Cheers Ingo! Looks so great in person. Bloody heavy figure aswell! Now watching the film so will have a play around with poses later. Also with watching the film makes me realise how much I want a 84 Reese and police shoot out T800 :panic:

and did you buy two dx of the dx batman? or use the first dark knight batman from hot toys?????

and u just switched the heads??? and how do you like the terminator from the first movie...i am thinking heavily on buying him lol

Congrats buddy and nice to hear from you again. What are your thoughts on the figure? I'm not really any more tempted to get him but would like to hear your take on it!

and u just switched the heads??? and how do you like the terminator from the first movie...i am thinking heavily on buying him lol

The neck post on that body snapped quite a while ago, so I just broke away the platform a little more so the sonar head would sit lower and not have a giraffe neck appearance. It fits pretty snugly and there was no need to secure it in or anything.

Just making the best out of a bad situation really because otherwise that body and the rest of the DX gear would have been sat in the box in the wardrobe.

Cheers :duff:

Congrats buddy and nice to hear from you again. What are your thoughts on the figure? I'm not really any more tempted to get him but would like to hear your take on it!

Thanks bud! :hi5:

This is a damn fine figure! There hasn't been a thing on it that I haven't liked. The only nit pick I can think of is that the packaging is a bit dull :lol

Just a great figure really. And he looks so pissed off :rock If you do get tempted again I recomend it! It's a bloody solid heavy figure. Really hoping for a police-shoot out version. Especially after watching the film earlier when it arrived!

Few more pics of his current pose:

T1T-8005.jpg

T1T-8002.jpg

T1T-8003.jpg

T1T-8004.jpg

Shelf6.jpg

I saw the neca turtle here and now I want a set but I cant shell out what they want them for on evilbay...there are auctions that are ending
with the complete set for $350.00 my hands trembles as I type this. Awesome Neca turtles dude:rock

Back