GrayWolf's Wonderful Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing collection, buddy!!! Love the poses you have chosen for your figures!! Especially the DX Joker! He looks absolutely brilliant!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for sharing, bro!!! :duff

Excellent stuff man, good to finally see a collection thread from you.

Awesome collection, bro! Thank you very much for sharing this to us.. You have quite a mix of Hot Toys MMS figures there.

Thanks guys! Got enough of a collection to show now! Now just patiently awaiting the T1 T-800 to hit these shores :panic:

Amazing collection, buddy!!! Love the poses you have chosen for your figures!! Especially the DX Joker! He looks absolutely brilliant!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for sharing, bro!!! :duff

Cheers bud :duff Means alot :rock :rock :hi5: Too many hours spent tweaking and futzing :lol

You finally did it, eh!

Amazing all round mate, the collection, the presentation. Top stuff. My new fave thread!!

Can't wait to see more bud.

Nice collection and pics, congrats

awesome collection!!!

very nice collection

Cheers guys :duff

You finally did it, eh!

Amazing all round mate, the collection, the presentation. Top stuff. My new fave thread!!

Can't wait to see more bud.

Thanks bud! Means alot, appreciated. :hi5: And damn right its your fave thread :emperor :lol

Now you need to get around to starting one up when you get your shelves finished! :rock :rock

Thanks bud! Means alot, appreciated. :hi5: And damn right its your fave thread :emperor :lol

Now you need to get around to starting one up when you get your shelves finished! :rock :rock
Yeah, deffo. Although it will more than likely just end up like my customs thread where I say i'm going to do something, and it just doesn't happen :lol

Awesome Collection! Very diverse! :clap

And great pics to! :cool:

Batman.jpg

What exactly am I looking at here? Is that a V! Dark Knight figure with a DX sonar head? Are there any other DX parts? Is the neck modified?

Awesome Collection! Very diverse! :clap

And great pics to! :cool:

What exactly am I looking at here? Is that a V! Dark Knight figure with a DX sonar head? Are there any other DX parts? Is the neck modified?

Cheers man! Appreciated :hi5:

That's basically just the V1 Dark Knight Batman with some DX parts (gun, head, backpack, belt). The neck post on that body snapped a while ago, so when I decided to put the sonar head on it i just sorta thought "____ it!" and broke away some of the platform which the neck post was attached to and it allowed the Sonar head to sit lower and get rid of the giraffe look. Basically just making the best of a situation because otherwise it would have ended up just sat in a box along with the other stuff from the DX. Other than those few parts listed, everything else is just the v1 TDK Batman.

Back