Gray hulk statue on ebay.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many Exclusive Predators did this person sale? It was a lot and a couple of them ended less than retail, sorry I think all the sales by this person are fraud. Just ripping people off in the end.

Silverbc3 said:
Make that two Gray Hulk exclusives. If this seller auctions a third I will $h*t myself. :sick

I, like many others here I presume, have emailed the seller and NOT received a reply. The seller just knows that people are after this item soo bad that she does not have to reply, she will have her money either way.

Somebody on the SF posted that the seller got a hold of 3 gray hulk with the help of friends.

We are still debating if it's B.S. or not. I say it is.

Last edited:
I remember this person was into LOTR in the past, could very easily be a legitimate auction. Interesting to see if positive feedback shows up...........

The person I bought my Ipod from off of Ebay bought it directly from Amazon with his Amex and had it shipped to me by Amazon. When it arrived it had a reciept for $60.00 more then what I bought it for.

Why would someone do that, I have know Idea. Had plenty of positive feedback and the names on the CC and his Ebay account matched. The only thing I could come up with is an expensive way to get cash back from your CC. You take the $60 hit from Amazon, the 3.5% from Ebay and the 3.5% from Paypal. Thats one hell of an cash advance fee.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
I remember this person was into LOTR in the past, could very easily be a legitimate auction. Interesting to see if positive feedback shows up...........

The person I bought my Ipod from off of Ebay bought it directly from Amazon with his Amex and had it shipped to me by Amazon. When it arrived it had a reciept for $60.00 more then what I bought it for.

Why would someone do that, I have know Idea. Had plenty of positive feedback and the names on the CC and his Ebay account matched. The only thing I could come up with is an expensive way to get cash back from your CC. You take the $60 hit from Amazon, the 3.5% from Ebay and the 3.5% from Paypal. Thats one hell of an cash advance fee.

Jesse

Wow- That's crazy! If these auctions are for real, they make no sense to me. Why would somebody sell something for less than they have yet to pay?

tomandshell said:
Wow- That's crazy! If these auctions are for real, they make no sense to me. Why would somebody sell something for less than they have yet to pay?

Singing

Dumb...dumb dumb dumb...dumb :D

The credit card was in the name of the Ebay account and nothing ever happened to the Ebay account, as far as a hijacked account. Some people are just in deep and need the money now to keep certain people off of thier back.

I know a few businesses that have been run that way as well, I suspect you do too...................

Jesse

Back