Gray hulk statue on ebay.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lynxje said:
Did I hear my name?

I did order a Han Exclusive from her 11 months ago (damn, time flies...) and indeed so far this item has not been shipped. I asked her about this 2 weeks ago and she said she was still waiting for it to arrive. I've emailed her again earlier today but no answer yet. I will keep people here updated on any progress (allthough everything I read here isn't very comforting)......

Oh no ..... :google :sick

Is anyone in the states with an order for a Exc Han direct form SS wtill waiting for it?

Mine got here a long time ago.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
Is anyone in the states with an order for a Exc Han direct form SS wtill waiting for it?

Jesse

As mine did don't know the exact date but I think it was in December.

Quite the steal if the winner gets it IMO.
But negative bidder so who knows. Hopefully the tables have been turned :naughty

Jesseawilson said:

Jesse

I have an exclusive Han coming from Sideshow and it has not shipped out yet.

Bodie The Cursed said:
I bet the winner was his shill account.

Sounds pretty likely.

shill

n : a decoy who acts as an enthusiastic customer in order to stimulate the participation of others v : act as a shill; "The shill bid for the expensive carpet during the auction in order to drive the price up"

I had to look it up--but that seems to be a likely tactic.

My question: Is it possible to have more than one seller account on Ebay? I tried to start a second one a while back, and it would not let me. As always, I suppose that there are ways to get around the rules.

Now with the creditcard verification it is pretty hard. Back in the 'old days' before Ebay took over PayPal it was definitely possible. My ex-boyfriend and I both had our separate Ebay account, but for some creditcard issues I cannot exactly comprehend (he didn't have one, I did - somehow he needed mine) his was transferred to my name at some point. But I only used my own for my business. If I thought the price wasn't right, I wouldn't have offered it at that price. If you do that, you should accept the risks of having to sell for a bargain.

tomandshell said:
Sounds pretty likely.

My question: Is it possible to have more than one seller account on Ebay? I tried to start a second one a while back, and it would not let me. As always, I suppose that there are ways to get around the rules.

don't u just need a different email address and credit card to make a seperate eBay account?

and if this seller would just ask for a percentage as a deposit like other pre-sellers do, she'd seem a lot more legit.

LOTRFan said:
So how do we get him/her banned already!?!?!?!?!? :banghead :sick :archer :hang

Click this link: Report Scam Auction

Fill in auction number 6600009558 and send the report to eBay. Hopefully, they will cancel the auction, if for no other reason than the fact that it violates the pre-sale listing rules.

We may not be able to get them banned, but we might be able to get all of their fake preorder auctions cancelled.

POOR guys who will fall in this trap...She must be rich by now...

tomandshell said:
Click this link: Report Scam Auction

Fill in auction number 6600009558 and send the report to eBay. Hopefully, they will cancel the auction, if for no other reason than the fact that it violates the pre-sale listing rules.

We may not be able to get them banned, but we might be able to get all of their fake preorder auctions cancelled.

Ebay will take 2 to 3 days to cancel an auction. Unfortunatly this won't work, but its worth a try.

Back