Gray hulk statue on ebay.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sold $810!

Will be more later with an honest seller :naughty Hope buddy doesn't get scammed but odds are...:banghead

LOL !! Can't believe that woman "sold" another one for $810 on ebay........... I noticed that person who won the 1st one also tried to win this one, but was outbid........... I believe they are both gonna get screwed............ who knows - they all may be in on the scam. I had asked her a couple of questions about the statue - but I got no reply............. wonder why????? :rolleyes:

Man, this makes me sick to my stomach. $800!!! I hope for the sake of that buyer that somehow, against all odds, this is not a rip off and they actually get their Hulk.

We'll have to keep an eye out for the buyers feedback after this actually ships from Sideshow.

tomandshell said:
Man, this makes me sick to my stomach. $800!!! I hope for the sake of that buyer that somehow, against all odds, this is not a rip off and they actually get their Hulk.

Makes YOU sick? I could have sold mine for way more then that (Feedback is MUCH better) :p

Silverbc3 said:
I wonder how many more of these statues the seller will have for sale before they start to ship? :sick

I wouldn't be suprised if they sell all 50.:banghead

Last edited:
Batty said:
We'll have to keep an eye out for the buyers feedback after this actually ships from Sideshow.

That's why this seller has maintained a good feedback rating--by the time this ships and they discover they've been ripped off, it will be past the deadline for feedback, and they won't be able to leave it any more--you can't leave it after 90 days have passed.

Bodie The Cursed said:
Aye..The perfect crime...
Imagine if they put the time and effort into doing something honest instead of trying to screw someone over.

It's so easy to misuse people's trust. Until you get too caught up in it and get overconfidenced, that's when it comes back to you. I do believe that will happen eventually if this is really a scammer, but it doesn't help the people who got duped.

Wow, I don't even know what to say. People who take such advantage of other people are so beyond my understanding :dunno You know, it's entirely possible that this Ebayer has never even purchased anything from Sideshow at all and is just "smart" and figured out how to get around the system by running 1-day auctions so many months in advance of the item's ship date. There's nothing we can do about people like that, unfortunately - it's up to you guys to report and report and report and for Ebay to take care of it - and if they don't, then there's something very wrong with the system! I love Ebay to death for some things, but it's quite easy for people to take advantage of the trust that exists there, unfortunately :mad:

Of course, it's also possible that we're all jumping to conclusions and the seller really does have one coming - Lynxje, keep everyone informed as to whether you actually end up getting your Han exclusive!

Shaihulud said:

This person started selling exclusives back when the Vader was announced...none of those exclusives have shipped yet mind you. Just the Han...but since they sell so far in advance...may not even be able to add bad feedback. I'd be surprised if he's an ebay member for much longer when the Vaders start shipping and people don't get their pieces. Could be wrong, but that's what I think will happen. I guess Ebay won't even care though since they tell people those types of auctions aren't allowed, but I'm guessing they'd still take action if enough people tried to file...even if too late. May have to contact Ebay directly if the automated complaint system says it's too late. Gonna be a lot of peeved people in the coming month...sold a bunch of Vader Exclusives, Grievous....sells a ton of each exclusive I think...some a loss even. Been doing it for months and months...maybe even a year+.

Well we know they apparently had 2 up for sale allready.

They did not return any of my inquiries regarding how they somehow acquired multiple Gray Hulk Dios. :confused:

With the 90 day ebay feedback rule like many said, the neg will never be granted to the seller. As well asthe 30 day paypal rule odds are this guy is out 800 plus bux. :sick

I know there is a possibility this is legit, but then why is my Spidey sense tingling? :horror

Its a shame if this guy actually did reserve a Gray Hulk or two that they went to him and not a true admirer of the peice.. Like me.. :naughty

Last edited:
Of course, it's also possible that we're all jumping to conclusions and the seller really does have one coming

Make that two Gray Hulk exclusives. If this seller auctions a third I will $h*t myself. :sick

I, like many others here I presume, have emailed the seller and NOT received a reply. The seller just knows that people are after this item soo bad that she does not have to reply, she will have her money either way.

Back