Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved Vice City, and San Andreas. However, I'd prefer something new. An Asian or South American city would offer tons of possibilities.

The only fun GTA game was Vice City...

1232903709_samuel%20l%20jackson%20-%20bad%20ass%20mofo.gif

They seriously need to change up the characters too. Niko was refreshing. I would like a Hong Kong or Tokyo as well. And there could be a storyline of a man who needs to infiltrate the Yakuza or Triads to get revenge or something. I dunno, I wish for a bit more expansion with the story.

Last edited:
I hope they do London or Tokyo.

London just screams GTA to me though to me.

i am not a fan of driving on the wrong side of the road. l got enough of that playing The Getaway years ago and still not ready to go back. l will also be getting chased by cops the whole time and the annoying British cop syren is annoying. stay in America please. l would like more work with the mafia in stead of the gang banging stuff like GTA 4.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say it. I wanna be someone fat in there late 30's , early 40's and be walking around London. I want to be able to get on the bus and slap kids at the back pretending they're gangsters because there phones are playing music in which their mates are shouting about another one of their mates mums.

Yeah London wont do it for me it will remind me too much of the Getaway games which were not that bad but meh. Need somewhere colorful and refreshing compared to the dark and grimey Liberty City.

Vice City would be great but it was only good because it was in the 80s and Scarface-esque. If it was Vice City in 2010 I don't think it would have the same impact unless they kept it 80s.

Maybe L.A would be best after all.

I'm just gonna say it. I wanna be someone fat in there late 30's , early 40's and be walking around London. I want to be able to get on the bus and slap kids at the back pretending they're gangsters because there phones are playing music in which their mates are shouting about another one of their mates mums.

:rotfl

Oh public transport don't you just love it? :slap :lol

I'd love to see Eighteen Wheelers make a comeback, that was great fun driving on the freeway trying not to jack-knife...

The problem with setting the game in London is that the British Police are not usually armed with guns, so the Wanted level system would have to be adjusted accordingly...

And there's no problem driving on the CORRECT side of the road...as a gamer in the UK, I've been driving on the wrong side of the road in every game I've ever played!

I'd love to see Eighteen Wheelers make a comeback, that was great fun driving on the freeway trying not to jack-knife...

The problem with setting the game in London is that the British Police are not usually armed with guns, so the Wanted level system would have to be adjusted accordingly...

And there's no problem driving on the CORRECT side of the road...as a gamer in the UK, I've been driving on the wrong side of the road in every game I've ever played!

I think they could get around the wanted system quite easily. I mean if you pull a gun out in the UK and start firing it , armed police would come. I hope they would anyway. :lol
If you punch someone and a cop see's it the chase is on. :lol I think it could actually make the game a little more fun.
It used ot get on my nerves in gta anyway , the slightest thing would make a cop start shooting you.

Personally speaking . . . I'd like to see GTA take on a European setting (i.e. UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany).

Granted, GTA did have a UK outing on one of their early PlayStation releases and Sony's "GTA"-ish themed The Getaway series.

VAGRANT STORY 2?? What's with SE reviving old (but amazing) games.

Kingdom Hearts 3 and HL Episode 3 is awesome too.

Back