Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Lots of ways to rake it in. :) you should come to my apartment garage and see my cars. Damn fine. Sometimes I give it away by setting high bounties on people, killing them, and giving them the money.

TheBuffyGirl but if you don't tell me who you are when you try to add me, I won't accept.

Oh by the way, Are you talking about investing in the LCN or the BAWSAQ.

I went onto the LCN and didn't see Pißwasser, unless it's under a different name?

Its under BAWSAQ i believe, never invested in them myself but its all of over the gtaforums and my mates got stocks in them.

Lots of ways to rake it in. :) you should come to my apartment garage and see my cars. Damn fine. Sometimes I give it away by setting high bounties on people, killing them, and giving them the money.

So what was it? Voilent duct? Criminal records race? Rooftop Rumble? character creation glitch? im starting to think missions have bugged out for me and a friend. We did Criminal records set to 2 laps with personal best time to rank up fast with cash, now we are 60/70's and we are getting low level missions still :/ even though we have done them.

How'd you make so much cash!?

There's plenty of ways to grind out cash rewards if you're into that sort of thing. I personally get tired of grinding. There's no real end in site for the online mode in terms of finishing right away. So I'm just going to take my time with it. No rush to get everything right now by burning myself out doing the same damn races over and over again.

you now also get half the payout if you are joining a higher level mission i think. I joined a buddies mission he got at 75 while im 61 and he got 23k i got 11.5k.

As for online never ending, its true in a sense of rank i think max rank is 999 i believe, but until they add more content its just got boring. I mean the mission hopping system bugs me as well as not dropping back into friends games after missions. I just wish it was as fluid as single player like their Initials popped up on the map like they did with the first few lester missions online.

I am missing 15 percent but I don't know what is left
, is there more to do

Maybe cuz you're joining the lobby with all the animals.
online is awesome right now especially when you have some friends and a crew.

We just bang out missions and races and just have a bunch of fun online never gets old to me

Yeah, people are just trying to kill me. Some fool in a helicopter was just firing missiles at me. People aren't responding to my friend requests, so I'm still just messing around on my own.

Wow people are trying to kill you???
this is grand theft auto people, that's what you're supposed to do.

It's every man for himself unless you have a crew of friends

Back