Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

The player creation system for the MP is the most idiotic I've ever seen. Plus I hear they've added (optional) micro transactions to boost you up faster.

Think I'll stick to the single player game, at least for a few more months till they've fixed this mess.

Anyone have any tips on little things I may have missed in terms of the gameplay In single player? I mean I've only just found out you can switch weapons and flip the bird in the car!

Anyone have any tips on little things I may have missed in terms of the gameplay In single player? I mean I've only just found out you can switch weapons and flip the bird in the car!

How do you flip the bird when you're in a car? Is that in single player? I always felt that this game was missing a "road rage" button.

You have to have no weapon selected and you hold down a button, I think it's L2.

so .. is it safe to assume that we can go online without issues?

i want to do a Solid Snake or Big Boss as my character, but from what i'm hearing the character customization in GTA online is crap

You can take people to the cult on the mountain for money with Trevor. If you go at night the Ufo will be there.
gujequ5a.jpg

They should make an 80's themed DLC for this. Classic radio tunes and cars. Lets us play as Michael in his glory days, his first jobs and maybe a heist at the end.

Online, go into a store, buy stuff, pisswasser, redwood, sprunk etc.

Go outside, hold select, go to inventory, Drink your beer!!!!!!!!

I was parachuting in the game today with some people online and one person drove off a bridge and rammed into me as I was falling in my parachute. It was hilarious!

Update -- 5:30 PM ET 10/3/13:

We're currently working on a title update for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to address commonly reported issues with GTA Online. We hope to have it out for download as soon as tomorrow.
ABOUT ****ING TIME!

Finally, some news ..President Obama Addresses the GTA online issues

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6fOwMZYVI[/ame]

The road looks like that on my ps3 version. Please go away Eeeeepeek

Looks the same lol

I just don't get what Ray is doing with this whole issue!
Come on man!! LOL

You complain about this game like crazy, but METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE, not on PC? That's no issue at all. No complaints there when they cancelled the PC version. PS3 version was epic and just fine.

And ultimate graphics? On your other hand, games like ICO and JOURNEY are MUST PLAYS. It's not about the graphics in those cases, it's the gameplay and emotion and story. As you told me.
But now you've started a crazy war about GTAV looking TERRIBLE, when you damn well know, for PS3 graphics, compared to other games on the PS3, it's pretty damn impressive.

You've been missing out man. Me, Shawn, Paul Catlow, Paul Meloche, John Gignac, Dan M, all these guys from work are all playing. And now we're going online and stuff together.
This is the game where you needed to make the right judgment call, but didn't. Where are most of you friends playing this on? On our PS3's man.
Ultimate graphics and wait and play by yourself. Or play where the majority are?

Last edited:

anyone on xbox want to grind missions for money before the patch takes away the ability to replay?

Back