Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Can't get past that stupid race tutorial. Got to play the normal online gameplay for like 30 minutes at one point (it skipped the tutorial somehow).

PS: That character customization is absolute GARBAGE! Worst I have ever seen.

Blah. I don't like that you're forced into a race. It's not my intention in this game. I have Midnight Club for that.

I wish they'd fix some of the problems with single player also. Can't finish 100% completion cause I can only do 2 of the 5 car races. :( I've been stuck with 99% percent completion since third day it was out.

Last edited:

lol mine will have glasses.. Eventually Rockstar should've just told everyone online was launching the 2nd.

my story mode save was corrupted, micheal and trevor's weapon are now all gone ...... :panic::panic::panic:

So I guess I'll wait a month or so to check out GTA online.

They're taking their time in announcing a PS4/Xbox One/PC version, thinking at this point they might not have that until December, maybe even early next year

Wouldn't something have leaked if they were that close to releasing the next gen versions?

I figure it'll be mid 2014 when we see them ?

Dont worry guys EPICSNAKE will be along shortly to tell us how the graphics will make the pc version stay connected :lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

How long does the third triathlon go on ?!. My thumb can't take that punishment , I just quit 16 minutes in. :lol

Last edited:

So yea did anybody manage to play online yet?

I did the triathlon in 27 minutes, had to take a couple breaks because my thumb kept cramping up.

The most I got online was creating my character, waiting 5 minutes for the race to begin and then killing a couple random people. Haven't been able to log in since.

Finally got in.... after you do finish that stupid tutorial you get to start having fun.

Finally got in.... after you do finish that stupid tutorial you get to start having fun.

How the hell did you even start the tutorial!? Mines been saying the servers are down but within the last house I've actually got to the lobby part where it says waiting for other players to start the race. Anyway, congrats and have fun! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

day 1 servers issues are quite normal. wouldn't be surprised if this gets resolved by next week.

Guess we need to start getting a freak crew together

Back