Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I've died by shark many times. Jet sking and boating, I jump in when they are around. One ate me while I was getting back half way on the ski.

Just beat it. Solid 8/10. From a technical standpoint it's a 10/10, but the writing didn't hit with me the whole time. Oh well.

Just beat the main story with 70%. Going to go for 100% until GTA Online comes around.

GTA 5 Windows PC Version for Intel and AMD Details Revealed

Intel
•Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz
•GeForce GT 340
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

AMD
•Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5400+
•Radeon HD 3800 series
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

ohh yeaa for the one person that said that I don't know how to put computers together, for your information I am A+ and NET + certified. you you even know what that is ?
some people in this forum make me laugh.

Intel
•Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz
•GeForce GT 340
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

AMD
•Radeon HD 3800 series
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

No one will care about it by then.

I've only died by shark once, and it was the time that I decided to test if I could kill one with a knife. Every other time I've encountered them underwater, they didn't attack.

Intel
•Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz
•GeForce GT 340
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

AMD
•Radeon HD 3800 series
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

ohh yeaa for the one person that said that I don't know how to put computers together, for your information I am A+ and NET + certified. you you even know what that is ?

NO ONE CARES. I keep telling this fool.

Intel
•Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz
•GeForce GT 340
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

AMD
•Radeon HD 3800 series
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

i said it. i like poking fun at you, its very easy. i dont care, it means nothing to me. i know way cooler things than you do. any monkey can plug and play and install software. dont need a degree for that. im not impressed raymond.:dunno

PIS and HAL are blowing up. Get the stocks while they are still cheap.

No one will care about it by then.

I already am almost done caring. Been playing hardcore all week. LAST OF US, still GOTY in my opinion. Tru Dat.
No one will care, except the few PC people who needed to desperately wait, so they could turn up the resolution a bit, and play without a few jaggies.

This game was more than fine on the console big tv, relaxing.
I wouldn't even say this game NEEDS to be played on PC.
Some games yes, but not this game.

I still don't get it. I'll save my PC for BF3, COD Ghosts, Watchdogs. etc
:dunno

I already am almost done caring. Been playing hardcore all week. LAST OF US, still GOTY in my opinion. Tru Dat.
No one will care, except the few PC people who needed to desperately wait, so they could turn up the resolution a bit, and play without a few jaggies.

This game was more than fine on the console big tv, relaxing.
I wouldn't even say this game NEEDS to be played on PC.
Some games yes, but not this game.

I still don't get it. I'll save my PC for BF3, COD Ghosts, Watchdogs. etc
:dunno

Nope, nope, nope. Playing it on the PC will be the ultimate experience. There will TONS of extra goodies from the modding community to enhance the game beyond the console version. And I can finally stop relying on the auto aim feature and go free hand with a keyboard+mouse.

Where did them specs even come from? unless they came from Rockstar then they are rumors, just like the release date.

Specs are fake and rumors.

Try to google it for yourself. :rotfl

Ray, I swear you just like to stir stuff up and always come out the winner in these battles you have on here?
MAYBE it is and WILL be on PC soon, but there is NOTHING official or REAL out there yet.
So why come here to post the first fake info from a crappy website that you found?

Intel
•Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz
•GeForce GT 340
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

AMD
•Radeon HD 3800 series
•2 GB RAM
•Windows XP or 7
•DirectX 10.0
•32 GB Hard drive

15 years ago I would have known what all that meant... now I have no clue. :)

Nope, nope, nope. Playing it on the PC will be the ultimate experience. There will TONS of extra goodies from the modding community to enhance the game beyond the console version. And I can finally stop relying on the auto aim feature and go free hand with a keyboard+mouse.

Like I said. There is a FEW of you.
Total respect for that.
As long as you're not here to whine and complain and say consoles suck, and your PC is the best thing on the planet, just to rub it in lol
:):wink1:

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

:rotfl

I already am almost done caring. Been playing hardcore all week. LAST OF US, still GOTY in my opinion.

Completely agree. From a technical standpoint I think they're both incredibly impressive, but it doesn't have the story telling that TLOU has. Didn't have quite the impact.

Back