Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Rock radio or west coast classics. Hey hey hey, smoke weed er'day.

A lot of the time I leave it on whatever's playing. Trevor's got that hardcore punk playing and it seems fitting.

Anyone have a favorite station? I always listen to Talk Radio for Dr. Ray Harris. He makes me laugh so much. We are all one, but some of us...we are also two. HAHA.

I'm traditionally more of a metal guy, but Dr Dre & 90's West Coast Hip Hop in general has always been genre I dig, so I'm always jamming to "West Coast Classics."

Best dialog- the hipster argument. Funny as hell. Goes good with the rampage mission. Love they keep running over Trevor with ***gios.

There's not enough good songs. Other games you could get good song, then switch right to another. Now it's a big gap. At least there are two Waylon songs, a Queen song, Eddie Murphy, Don Johnson, Fear. That's about it. I usually turn it off, way to many bad songs.

Have to take away a star for the score of this game because , of that damn last triathlon. Wasted almost two hours because of my **** ups.

I only have 1 last UFO piece to get, and it's that one on the bridge support. So difficult to reach and remain alive.

Helicopter tends to get caught, and as I land on the support beam and get out it explodes...killing me.

Parachuting down, aiming onto the support beam is okay, but the parachute gets caught on the road above and makes me free fall again....killing me.

Best dialog- the hipster argument. Funny as hell. Goes good with the rampage mission. Love they keep running over Trevor with ***gios.

There's not enough good songs. Other games you could get good song, then switch right to another. Now it's a big gap. At least there are two Waylon songs, a Queen song, Eddie Murphy, Don Johnson, Fear. That's about it. I usually turn it off, way to many bad songs.

Have to take away a star for the score of this game because , of that damn last triathlon. Wasted almost two hours because of my **** ups.

Lol that triathlon is nuts i did all 3 of them in one go 1st time, so my thumb was numb by the end of it lol

The hipster rampage got on my nerves, the scooter fella kept knocking me over and driving round in a circle. so when i was getting back up he was coming round for another hit:mad: lol

Just did that triathlon. I think most of the bones in my right hand have fallen apart and I think my thumb is plotting revenge on me.

I about lost it during the Trevor/Michael hipster argument in the car. As you said, the dialogue was pitch perfect, and the comedic banter just cemented it as one of the best parts of the game, for me.:lol

Happened so many times. Kill a dude in the desert and the instacops arrive:rotfl

33a3qsp.jpg

I'm just curious, when do you unlock the scuba diving gear? During a mission?

When you go to the dock for the strange and freaky thing for Michael and you got to find the Submarine parts.

You can use it by getting in and out of a Dingy boat or Sub.

Alright, cool. Thanks guys. I don't think I've ever encountered a dingy boat before.

Is it still possible to be eaten by a shark while scuba diving? Cause that'll be real annoying.

Alright, cool. Thanks guys. I don't think I've ever encountered a dingy boat before.

Is it still possible to be eaten by a shark while scuba diving? Cause that'll be real annoying.

I've only come across one Shark diving and he didn't mess with me.

Yes, the shark will attack you if you're diving. They show up on your radar as a red dot blip. Be careful

I always equip my knife when diving, I've killed 2 sharks

Back