Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Regarding Bigfoot

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

it isn't

So, I tried to visit one of the places marked on the blueprint map with the UV light, the one that says "Rail Cabin". What am I looking for?

So, I tried to visit one of the places marked on the blueprint map with the UV light, the one that says "Rail Cabin". What am I looking for?

:dunno nothing has come of the blueprint stuff yet to my knowledge. The only thing i know about is the
Spoiler Spoiler:
. The one that says when the guard rail ends follow the dirt road to the docks bring 500k cash leads to nothing so far seeing as i have
Spoiler Spoiler:

Btw, is GTAV canon to the PS2 trilogy or GTAIV? Or is it a standalone?

Btw, is GTAV canon to the PS2 trilogy or GTAIV? Or is it a standalone?

GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories are one universe.

IV and V are another.

Not sure which one Chinatown Wars falls into.

Niko is hinted at by Lester, so it's at least cannon to IV.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

CJ is mentioned in the one achievement in the one train mission with Trevor.

Niko is hinted at by Lester, so it's at least cannon to IV.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Cops are way too hard to get rid of, especially choppers. And I think for the most part the music on the radio sucks, bad choices by R*.

I agree, not really digging the radio stations in this game. I'm also not digging the story anymore. The first bit was great, then the main characters are all being forced do their missions, I would rather them want to take scores and make their own money.

I love the gameplay, it's amazing, just not digging the story, and switching between three characters kind of kills the feel of it all. Would rather play as only two characters.

Whats up with all the Illuminati references and pics in this game? **** the Illuminati.

Otherwise, Fantastic game

Back