Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

tumblr_m2htskepAs1rnvwt1.gif

GTA V PC Release Date Leaked - Coming Late November/Early December

GTA V PC Release Date has just been revealed by multiple sources. Both dates lie within the Late November/Early December timeframe. However even though it is probably accurate, since this is not an official Rockstar announcement - take it with a grain of salt. (Grand Theft Auto V, PC)

:yess:

Ray, you're not making any sense. You've consistently bashed the console version because of the graphics, and have refused to play it. But, now you're praising Rockstar for their sales? Just think for a moment, that console gamers are the ones who who made this game the success that it currently is.

I usually support you, and have your back when others criticize. But, I'm sorry to say, you're just completely off-base where this is concerned. I mean, why do you even have a PS3 in the first place? Just save yourself the stress, give up console gaming, and stick with the PC which has superior graphics.

GTA V PC Release Date has just been revealed by multiple sources. Both dates lie within the Late November/Early December timeframe. However even though it is probably accurate, since this is not an official Rockstar announcement - take it with a grain of salt. (Grand Theft Auto V, PC)

Still not an official announcement, but great news, nonetheless! If it's around Thanksgiving, I wouldn't mind picking it up on a Steam sale.

Who gives a ****.

Ray, you're not making any sense. You've consistently bashed the console version because of the graphics, and have refused to play it. But, now you're praising Rockstar for their sales? Just think for a moment, that console gamers are the ones who who made this game the success that it currently is.

I usually support you, and have your back when others criticize. But, I'm sorry to say, you're just completely off-base where this is concerned. I mean, why do you even have a PS3 in the first place? Just save yourself the stress, give up console gaming, and stick with the PC which has superior graphics.

brother ! I love all gaming. I buy all the consoles so I can get my hands on the amazing exclusives. I dont have a problem with any of the consoles, nothing against GTA 5, Rockstar or any of the members on this board. my only problem was not having the choise to play it like I wanted too. I tried the ps3 version and dint like it.

that is all. I want to play the game so bad belive me.
now I am happy is coming to PC.

I caught the show last night and it cracked me up.

I was on my way to mod my car when I saw a blue dot on my map. Turned around to check it out.

2 guys (1 fully naked) were harassing a woman and trying to have their way with her. I thought, maybe I should stop them, then one guy pulled a gun on me and I was all OH HELL NO, my gun is bigger motha ****aaa, and then I shot them both and the girl (in the head) by accident. :/

tumblr_mrphp50VNA1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Just picked up a copy. Looking forward to breaking bit open tonight.

Oh yeah... nice steelbook with the cool extra in-game features. Really awesome, totally worth it.

Thanks. Amazon had it back in-stock last night but it sold out before I decided to order. It's in-stock again at the moment so I went for it.

Anyway, 'EPIC GRAFIX' boners aside.

Cops are alerted way too quickly in this one, I was up the top of the mountain and punched a dude. Instacops come racing up the hill and get one star straight away wtf :lol

Back