Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

that was retarded.
that's the easiest formula to make the guy look like Walter White, not Heisenberg. No hat or shades.

Plus there is the Walter White jackets to wear that are exactly like the real ones

that was retarded.
that's the easiest formula to make the guy look like Walter White, not Heisenberg. No hat or shades.

Plus there is the Walter White jackets to wear that are exactly like the real ones

Still shows how awesome breaking bad is that even rockstar adding Walter Walt shave as exclusive content.

Still shows how awesome breaking bad is that even rockstar adding Walter Walt shave as exclusive content.

I actually think it's closer to Max Payne. You can buy his outfit. Plus, his grey suit is an available outfit for Michael.

max-payne-3-max-payne-10-inch-statue.jpg

T1V60nw.jpg

and

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSxI96iO_pM[/ame]

Anybody have their game freeze a lot?
Mine does once a day.

I know when it's going to happen because I can't access my cell phone.
Very curious to know where I can buy a bandana for Franklin.
There's tons of photos and artwork of him wearing a bandana on his face but I can't find it in any store.
anybody know?

Yesterday I had my game crash once, said it couldn't read the disc. This happened in the mission The Long Stretch. I noticed the police weren't on us for a few seconds, got in the car and then it just crashed. Just started the game up again and no issues afterwards.

I haven't had a crash yet, but I had a mission bug out on me. Trevor's first mission. It got screwed up enough for me to close the game and relaunch it. Other than that, it's been clean.

Did they get rid of Pay n Spray?

I had a funny bug actually during the boat chase scene, where Jimmy is on the boat and those guys stole it, a random truck bugged out, flew all over, appeared in the ground on the highway and exploded. Quite a funny sight.

No more pay n sprays. Just the customs garages.?
They'll fix all the minor bugs with the first patch that they do and update

It's crashed a few times on me when I've tried to use the phone camera. Taking selfies is too funny man!

I've got Michael decked out as Max Payne atm :lol

I am completely addicted to this game. Not a fan of flying the plane but I tell you...i just go to the pier to look around, ride the seadoo to play on the waves go to the strip club to.. No wait...whaaa? Where was I going with this...

Yes! I love it.

It's an amazing game. I just oicked up a drunk couple who proceeeded to have a quickie in the back :lol

Loving pretty much everything.

Some cons though:

- Some of the Stranger missions are stupid, and even the good ones can have you drive 50 miles up a mountain to talk to an NPC only to tell them they're crazy and you want nothing to do with them.

- the places you can hold up not being on the map

- driving your modded car to a mission only to have it dissapear afterword :mad:

- aircraft and sub being hard to control.

I'm riding a jet ski out to sea. I've been going south for 10 minutes. I don't think there's an end to the map. No warning to turn back

Okay so I drove as far as I could go. It stalls out the You just sink to the dark abyss. Lol

What are some of the random ecents you've lot have experienced?

I went to get my first haircut as Michael and walked in on an armed robbery in progress.

Changed to Trevor and found him tossing a guy over a bridge.

Changed to Franklin and got tasered by a Cop while Lemar was on-concious on the pavement

Followed a blip off road to find a drug deal or something gone awry and everyone dying, nicked the cash and left only to be chased several minutes later by the same gang.

Was driving Wade into LS on a Sanchez and hit the side of a car as it sped across me, we both flipped forward and got messed up bad.

______

lotsa cash glitch

https://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/infinite-cash-glitch-grand-theft-auto-v/

Last edited:

As Michael I walked in franklins neighborhood and just randomly got beat up.

I love Michael's 80's vibe including the music score when you do missions as him

Damn! Not being able to fight or shootup the stripclub sucks! Im dying to layout the bouncer that guards the private room

Damn! Not being able to fight or shootup the stripclub sucks! Im dying to layout the bouncer that guards the private room

You can actually. If you get kicked out for touching a stripper and then go back into the club, you can beat up the bouncers.

Back