Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Ok, just got home from work and am downloading my game.

Packaging review: No real manual is a real bummer; loved those crazy ads and seeing the talent listed.

GTA IV had this really sharp embossed 'GTA' logo, so was hoping GTA V continued that.....alas, simple looking wording.......for a game that cost $250 Million, embossed lettering is a must!

GTA V vs. TLOU. Discuss!

They are both highly rated games but are two totally different games.

Sure they both have large / massive environments with 3rd person / action adventure, theme / camera view.

Melee / weapon fighting...

But totally different story lines / mission objectives / environments etc.

Just started and gotta say: its the best looking GTA ever......much much nicer than GTA IV, and thank Rockstar, controls finally feel modern....no more fighting the game in that dept

I picked up a 16 gb flash drive for my brothers xbox, that did the trick, downloaded the game an I checked it out for about a half hour before heading back home. The game is pretty freakin nice, I have to get myself a copy soon:)

Ok, just got home from work and am downloading my game.

Packaging review: No real manual is a real bummer; loved those crazy ads and seeing the talent listed.

GTA IV had this really sharp embossed 'GTA' logo, so was hoping GTA V continued that.....alas, simple looking wording.......for a game that cost $250 Million, embossed lettering is a must!

Special edition SteelBook is top notch with nice metallic inks.

There is also a digital "manual" app you can download for free in iTunes.

thanks, don't do itunes myself....why the heck are manuals not just on the disk for all games by now?!?!?!

Ok, so downloaded install disk and playing the 'play' disk on 360...nonissue and plays well - modern 360s are quiet

I just tossed my controller in frustration. Using the frigging joysticks to aim blows infinitely.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Still waiting for playasia to send my special edition in the mail!

But at least I'll be saving $30 and get a chance to get some work done before it arrives.

I love this game.

One thing l really do hate though is playing as 3 characters, it's just to much. Once l am really getting into Michael or Franklin, then all of a sudden I am wisked away to another character (Trevor) who i'm not really liking. It's just to much, would rather only two playable characters personally.

I think on heist missions etc where they are all working together, the snapping to and from characters is great fun as they each have special abilities, reminds me of the lego games :lol

Back