Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

:panic:
h5t.gif

:lol
f0ty.gif

Long Gameplay video , watch at your own discretion

I hear N.W.A on the radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/EYRVr7H_194[/ame]

I just put on GTA 4 to get me in the mood. Man I hope they've tightened up the car controls for this one, these things drive like a sofa :lol

Those exclusive sets are kind of pointless, unless you like the pointless swag I guess.

I didn't order mine for that , i wanted the extra DLC and able to play as other GTA characters online ( Niko , Claude, etc)

That lockable money bag is a perfect compliment to the safety deposit box from GTA4 , which i have

Why is there no traffic in any of these gameplay videos? :( I was hoping that the world would be more 'alive', it's looking bleak and... boring?

And in that bike video, I'm pretty sure I heard the same voice actor at least three times in different areas! Wtf- rehashed citizens everywhere like GTA IV?

I didn't order mine for that , i wanted the extra DLC and able to play as other GTA characters online ( Niko , Claude, etc)

That lockable money bag is a perfect compliment to the safety deposit box from GTA4 , which i have

You do not play as the classic characters. The online system has a parent system, you choose two characters to influence your characters genes/look and you get claude misty and niko to choose from as extra.
I got the collectors edition simply because its gta :dunno just like i bougt the hard back strat guide.

Isn't that video on consoles? You really are expecting TOO MUCH... 360/PS3 can't handle much at all today.

Whilst I can see the draw distance, tbh, I'm pretty impressed too.

PS3 and Xbox are pretty long in the tooth.

Back