Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Hahaha this guy is the worst player that I've ever seen :lol:lol:lol

It's just comical to watch. Zach, try Safari? Firefox?

it loaded, im just on some dial up **** right now

h219DD54A

it's a shame this is the last game on a dying platform. Most people are trading there current systems in to get the new ones. Hopefully they'll come up with something.

it's a shame this is the last game on a dying platform. Most people are trading there current systems in to get the new ones. Hopefully they'll come up with something.

I'm gonna keep my 360 for a good while yet, see how the whole xbone vs ps4 debacle pans out. GTA will keep me entertained well into next year.

It'll be on the PS4 too, guaranteed

Ok, playing Lost and the Damned for the first time - in anticipation of GTAV and dear lord, the controls are way different than I recall - really stuggling to get used to them. Either Red Dead Redemption was light years ahead in the controls dept, or I am missing something...

Anyways, fun to revisit GTA after 4 years (for me, at least)

I replayed GTA IV and San Andreas a few months ago. :)

Back