Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I am really torn; on one hand, I have fun with GTA games, though I rarely do anything other than just beat the story - don't go on all those crazy excursions

That whole point of GTA is free roaming and not being tied to the SP.

You're doing it wrong! Go repent now...there is still time.

No kidding. I'm lucky if i even make it to my next mission after i complete one. 100% CHANCE i get sidetracked with the open world. I don't care if it takes me 6 months to complete the story. The POINT is to play in the sandbox RS has provided.

I remember in Vice City i just went down alleys and listened to bums talk and looked at the scenery. The whole game had a vibe to it. (they all do)

No doubt there will be some fools that rush through the story in the first 3 days so they can be the first to post it on YT. But let them be fools they are indeed "doing it wrong".

Another thing i do is just get in a random car put some talk radio on and do chores around the house and listen to it. Shyyt never gets old LOL.

I don't really play video games that much anymore, but GTA has done gaming in such a way that i can't resist!

Also on the note of bigfoot. Back when SA came out there was a HUGE rumor that there was ufo's in the woods in the game. But alas wasn't true, would be cool if RS took the rumor to heart and put one in!

I'm seriously going to be spending a lot of time in the country side, I thought that was the most interesting section of SA. Just wandering in the back paths.

Yup going to explore the shyyt outta this game.

Wonder how awesome the trailer is going to be tomorrow.

New trailer in the morning!

"11AM Eastern. Also look for it to debut on TV this Sunday night during Breaking Bad."

Apparantly for Animals there is:
Cougars

Oh, **** that ****

Of course if I get a high-powered modern assault rifle to shoot them with instead of rather than a cowboy rifle I think it will be a much better fight.

Yeah that heavily armored dude was carrying it. I hope that isn't like a 6 star wanted level enemy, it looks silly.

Wikipedia says, nope. not even for PSN emulated games. they just want you to buy the games over and over again.

If they would put Buffy:Chaos Bleeds onto psn for download, I could get rid of my ps2. It's the only reason I still have it.

I'm glad to get GTA 5 but I don't know how much time I can devote to it since I'll be packing and moving. Normally I work on games for hours a day (especially multiplayer) so it will be interesting to see all of you finish the game, and me just barely begin. :dunno

Anyone getting the $80 edition? The $150 edition is just insane and not in a good way.

I think most people are getting the 80$, I am and OSCORP is IIRC.

The 150$ version is just coming with sweat shop made useless items.

Just the regular version for me. I don't dabble in MP very much so I don't see the $80 version being warranted. Unless there is something for the campaign that I would need from it. Is there?

Back