Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I am going to put the blueprint map on my wall above my computer. It will give me good ideas to go and explore since the game is so huge.

Size scale!

ku-xlarge.jpg

1049.gif

Dat size. I'm getting giddy in anticipation.

3539315_o.gif

I am going to put the blueprint map on my wall above my computer. It will give me good ideas to go and explore since the game is so huge.

Size scale!

ku-xlarge.jpg

1049.gif

Dat size. I'm getting giddy in anticipation.

Sorry, I do not see how it might be bigger in virtual m² if I check the blueprints. I do not care about underwater worlds or stores or flats or whatsoever you can walk in all day. But anyways, hype is hype, lets slide on it!

Sorry, I do not see how it might be bigger in virtual m² if I check the blueprints. I do not care about underwater worlds or stores or flats or whatsoever you can walk in all day. But anyways, hype is hype, lets slide on it!

The underwater section will be a game in itself.

Id do not care, what to do? Fight the Creature from the Black Lagoon? Oh wait, why not :lol:

You don't know what you're missing. This time we got submersibles and scuba equipment and mother ****ing sharks.

I am really torn; on one hand, I have fun with GTA games, though I rarely do anything other than just beat the story - don't go on all those crazy excursions

I am really torn; on one hand, I have fun with GTA games, though I rarely do anything other than just beat the story - don't go on all those crazy excursions

That whole point of GTA is free roaming and not being tied to the SP.

You're doing it wrong! Go repent now...there is still time.

The great thing about a game like GTA is that there is no wrong way to play it.

I hope they put some fantasy creatures in like the fabled bigfoot in san andreas. Even if it was such a rare occurrence that only a small percentage of casual players of the game would ever encounter it; would be fun I think :)

I hope they put some fantasy creatures in like the fabled bigfoot in san andreas. Even if it was such a rare occurrence that only a small percentage of casual players of the game would ever encounter it; would be fun I think :)

R* had it in RDR, I wouldn't put it past them.

Damn, I want to pre-order the special edition (just so I can get that Blimp) and pick up in store but I can only get it shipped if I pre-order. I think they are doing a midnight release (BestBuy, Futureshop) but not sure I'll get the pre-order bonus. How are the Canadians here ordering this?

How soon can we use the blimp though? Soon as we get a garage? I'd like to land on the skyscrapers and get to take in the city ASAP.

not sure, people are speculating it will have its own area it spawns in, which should make it accessible off the bat. Something similar to how the real Goodyear blimp has a landing/''parked'' area.

Back