Grail piece(s)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand the deal with the Thor PF EX. It was very well made IMO, has a nice ES of 500, a very popular character, and a cool EX feature. This piece fetches just over retail most of the time. Where is the love?

The value of the Grail has very little to IMO, If it is what I am looking for as an addtion to my Collection or finish a set, then thats what I want, What I am willing to pay is another and not to be raped by EBAY, This is what I am in search of at this time

sbchromecolossus.jpg

GREAT piece. I know I would be hard pressed to part with mine.

I don't understand the deal with the Thor PF EX. It was very well made IMO, has a nice ES of 500, a very popular character, and a cool EX feature. This piece fetches just over retail most of the time. Where is the love?

Ya know I have often wondered that myself. It is very well done, still don't know why?
Late bloomer!

Right now my Grail piece would be a Hot toys 2 in 1 Superman or the Bowen Superman....you know the one Seinfeld had on his shelf in his apartment....i can't even find pics of what it really looks like on the net let alone find one thats for sale :D

The Doom pf, the Cap pf,the Hulk pf, the Thing pf in a couple of years.

i dont have eather of those :monkey2:monkey2

You see the fix i'm in, No one wants to let him go, I'll wait it come to me one day

I actually bought mine about 2 years ago for $300. I thought I spent too much for him back then. Now you would be lucky to find one under $700 on the bay.:horror I wish you luck in finding your grail piece. That is one piece that is worth the hunt.

I actually bought mine about 2 years ago for $300. I thought I spent too much for him back then. Now you would be lucky to find one under $700 on the bay.:horror I wish you luck in finding your grail piece. That is one piece that is worth the hunt.

Thanks Flip for the vote of confidence, I'll snag him one day

Last edited:
I have two...My Bowen Silver Surfer Chromed and My Bowen Modern Nova on the way...missing the bowen deadpool. The reason...I love the cosmic Marvel and the Annihilation series..

I would consider my Hulk Comiquette a Grail Piece.

I think PF Jason will be another Grail Piece.

The only Grail I am seaching for right now is a Sideshow Gene Simmons.

Back