Got the SSE Dracula bust!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it too.

But one strange thing, I didn't get a confirmation mail.
I did get one for the Bride, but not for Dracula, although it shows on my account page...
I hope there hasn't been made a mistake...

RoboDad said:
That is odd, but as long as it shows in your account, then everything should be cool.

Yeah, and you can always click the link at the bottom of the order page to send yourself an e-mail confirmation.

elwood49 said:
Yeah, and you can always click the link at the bottom of the order page to send yourself an e-mail confirmation.

ow, ok

great !

i'm 2 for 2 also on the SSE 1:1 line so far. i'm glad they upped the edition to 35 compared to Ardeth's 15.

Congrats to all you that got her. Always nice to see the freaks getting the goodies.:cool:

Hey...forgot to mention that I got one too!

ORDER DATE 2006-11-24 17:13:58

Grats to all who got one, I had it in the shopping cart but decided to pass on it. As great as it looks I missed out on Ardeth and wasn't going to start another line I'd have trouble completing.

Really looks classier then the color version imho.

Evan

Well, as stoked as I was to get my Drac SSE bust ordered before they sold out, it looks like I'm going to have to cancel my order unless someone on the board wants to buy mine. I am crushed that I can't keep this, but the timing is simply awful as far as when this thing is due. So if anyone is interested and they missed out, PM me and we can work it. If no one's interested on this board, I'll just cancel and someone on the wait list can get it. Either way, I'm going to be 'bust-less' this time. :monkey2

Migwit said:
Well, as stoked as I was to get my Drac SSE bust ordered before they sold out, it looks like I'm going to have to cancel my order unless someone on the board wants to buy mine. I am crushed that I can't keep this, but the timing is simply awful as far as when this thing is due. So if anyone is interested and they missed out, PM me and we can work it. If no one's interested on this board, I'll just cancel and someone on the wait list can get it. Either way, I'm going to be 'bust-less' this time. :monkey2
MY GOD THAT SO TEMPTING!

just cant even tease that line:emperor

Migwit said:

Wait until the emails come before you cancel him!!! Even though he is listed as 1st quarter, he may get delayed and you might be in a better position at that time. Or did I miss something and he is coming already??? :confused:

Back