got sauron's one ring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshowpdx said:
Can't beat $135. You'll love it.. Here's another quick pic with different lighting...

interior56-vi.jpg
Actually YOU CAN BEAT 135............ I Got Mine For 124 Shipped Today:D Man That Finger Is Big I love the way MR packed This Thing............ This is the perfect companion for my 1/6 Sauron weta Statue:chew

SpenK said:
Actually YOU CAN BEAT 135............ I Got Mine For 124 Shipped Today:D Man That Finger Is Big I love the way MR packed This Thing............ This is the perfect companion for my 1/6 Sauron weta Statue:chew

Yeah thanks Spenk! You sniped me at the last second :monkey2

But I must say this is one of the coolest things I've gotten in my collection.

Darth Loki said:
Yeah thanks Spenk! You sniped me at the last second :monkey2

But I must say this is one of the coolest things I've gotten in my collection.
Oh My GOD.............. Sorry Man I Was Not Aware It was You..... :eek: ............................. It is an Amazing Piece LOVE IT.......... And a great Price.................:D ...............

I love the light up effect. You have no idea there is any script when it's not lit and then it's as plain as day. Simply amazing.

Darth Loki said:
I love the light up effect. You have no idea there is any script when it's not lit and then it's as plain as day. Simply amazing.
Right there with you .......... and the Sensor is a GREAT idea................

Back