got sauron's one ring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is neater than I thought it would be... I always was interested in this piece. I know it's been available for around a year. Paid $150 shipped for it on ebay.
The "light up" feature of the ring that shows the script on the ring is really really cool. They even have a "motion sensor" option so if you get near it, it turns on. VERY cool.

DSC01147-vi.jpg

DSC01148-vi.jpg

Congrats!!! That is reallly cool. I have always wanted one of these since they had a prototype on display at Wizard World Chicago a while back. After I found the MR Sting for 17.99 at Toys-R-Us, though, I have been waiting for that sort of lightning to strike twice!:emperor

Yup, I have almost bought this a million times but am waiting for a bargain basement clearance myself. It looks great with the helm. Nice setup.

Seaward said:
Congrats!!! That is reallly cool. I have always wanted one of these since they had a prototype on display at Wizard World Chicago a while back. After I found the MR Sting for 17.99 at Toys-R-Us, though, I have been waiting for that sort of lightning to strike twice!:emperor

Yep,, I too picked up one of the MR Stings on ebay a year ago for around $50.. Can't beat $17.99.. It's just sitting in my closet but the effect of that thing was great.
One thing that always impresses me about MR is their packaging. It's the most careful packaging I've ever seen.
Seems like Master Replicas is really getting their name out there. I noticed on my last trip to Costco, they were selling the FX Lightsabers for $79.99. I almost picked up another...

Here is the guy I bought my One Ring from... Looks like he's got a couple left:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Master-Replicas-Sauron-One-Ring-LOTR-Free-shipping_W0QQitemZ6625909841QQcategoryZ73519QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Darth Rage said:
Yup, I have almost bought this a million times but am waiting for a bargain basement clearance myself. It looks great with the helm. Nice setup.

This is in my theater room. I have two little "nooks" in the room. Here is what's going in the other nook as soon as it ships in 2 weeks:

m_lotr_machine.jpg

that looks like some sort of a mini sauron shrine.

the coolest thing i find on this product is the part where when the runes are gone, you can't see any trace of it on the ring. it's as though the runes magically appear and reappear. very cool technology.

if you find a good deal for the UC sauron gauntlet, i say buy it. it's a good companion to this finger. sort of like a before and after thing.

noelleon69 said:
the coolest thing i find on this product is the part where when the runes are gone, you can't see any trace of it on the ring. it's as though the runes magically appear and reappear. very cool technology.

EXACTLY... You can't see the runes at all when it's off. They are VERY clear when it's on. I am very impresssed by the technology. BIG THUMBS UP TO MASTER REPLICAS.

WOW, I've seen this ring on display, but never knew it had this light-up feature! You really don't notice it when it's not lit.
Let's hope I can find a bargain someday...

Wow, that looks great together. I really don't need to drop another $400 right now though.

What did you use to stand the helm above the acrylic case of the ring?

Your set up looks so great with the helm and ring, I think I've caved.

Darth Loki said:
What did you use to stand the helm above the acrylic case of the ring?

Your set up looks so great with the helm and ring, I think I've caved.

I looked at a lot of expensive stands,,, but I found some rather good looking speaker stands (for $100 a pair) at a high end home theater store. Works perfect. I have my Alien Queen Bust on the other speaker stand. The stand fits the base perfectly.

I work in Pro Audio and I saw something similar in one of the set up rooms. I'll have to keep my eyes open for something. Thanks.

I just ordered the One ring from Razor's Edge. Good price of $135 and it'll be here tomorrow.

Darth Loki said:
I just ordered the One ring from Razor's Edge. Good price of $135 and it'll be here tomorrow.

Can't beat $135. You'll love it.. Here's another quick pic with different lighting...

interior56-vi.jpg

Back