Got my waitlist for Exclusive Lurtz converted into an order.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwood49

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got an e-mail that my Lurtz Exclusive waitlist was converted into an order- that was fast.

If you are on the list, then check your e-mail. I knew I would get one since I signed up less than 10 min. after it sold out, but now I don't have to think about it.:joy

Congrats Elwood. I imagine this will happen with a lot of these SW and LOTR 1/4 being that they cost so much.

elwood49 said:
I just got an e-mail that my Lurtz Exclusive waitlist was converted into an order- that was fast.

If you are on the list, then check your e-mail. I knew I would get one since I signed up less than 10 min. after it sold out, but now I don't have to think about it.:joy

congratz bro!!

SolidLiquidFox said:
With 3 big profile items being released soon people are getting cold feet. :horror

Yep, that's right...I cancelled my Ex. Predator Maquette, once I saw the 1/4 scale Premium Lurtz....Couldn't get (ie. afford..) both, so had to pick..:banghead

It must be a great time for us board members. A lot of people seem to be picking up wait list items lately. I myself just got both the Exclusive Obi wan and vader PF's this week.

Gotta Love SS

Cheers

Congrats elwood! :banana :joy

I hope the waitlist comes through for me on some items as well.

JS :)

Congrats El. the waitlists are really coming through lately. That's great.

Congrats!

I missed the exclusive order too, and was going to pass on the PF format stuff, but if I can get an exclusive...I couldn't pass that up, right?:naughty

Glad to hear the waitlist worked out!

had my wait list upped as well and I put mine in about 2 hrs. after the deadline.

I sincerely hope same thing will happen to Aragorn exclusive on my wait list I've missed him by 30 minutes or so :banghead

Same here, I have been checking my e-mail, hoping for the conversion, but I signed up for the waitlist later that day/early the next day! I hope that they convert my order too, but maybe it will happen closer to when the item ships, when credit cards are declined or people cancel. Keep your fingers crossed Alice!

If I don't win the lottery between now and the time it ships, I might be forced to cancel my order. That would free up one more Exclusive Lurtz for those of you on the wait list.

Back