Got my SideShow Predator bust today...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn im suprised you managed to find a minty fresh one, like it just came from the factory..... good score mate. bet it set you back a lot?

I'll be sounding the same, my Wolf bust arrives today. :)

Congratulations!

Congrats one eye and abnpredator :rock! I would love that bust :monkey2. I am not jealous at all...... :lol

Might sell mine when i get the HT Predator figs, not really into BIG collectibles anymore. I wonder if someone would buy it on this forum? little hard to ship such a big collectible overseas though.

Thanks much fellas. I am seriously on cloud 9 right now. No joke. Now I see why the owners of this thing were defending this guy to the death in the P1 Bust vs Wolf Bust threads. I am ordering my Wolf bust this weekend...

Once I have both I will do a comparison video of the two since I have yet to see such a video on youtube yet. I know faken or predator Dan or whatever his name is has both but he never did a comparison video side by side.

Should be good times...

After Wolf you'll just need a Predator 2 bust to complete the set. To bad sideshow never made one, but the talented people at thehunterslair.com could sure make a nice one.

100_0279-1.jpg

Might sell mine when i get the HT Predator figs, not really into BIG collectibles anymore. I wonder if someone would buy it on this forum? little hard to ship such a big collectible overseas though.

Your p1 bust? Let me know when you do.

For the love of GOD this bust is AMAZING... I really don't have the words, and even if I did, I'm sure those select words would not do the description of this bust justice.

Brand spankin new right out of the sealed box, #76/1000

Enjoy the video. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcY75N2LwQc&feature=channel_page

Wolf bust to come shortly...

And you're spamming MY youtube channel about my voice? :lol:lol:lol

Btw sometimes I suck in my breath because I have severe sinus allergies and it's hard for me to breath. They have me on some kind of steroid pump thing I have to inhale with my nose, but it's not doing jack ^^^^... I don't see how inhaling something with a fully plugged nose can possibly help me. That's why in some of my videos you hear me sucking in my breath, I basically can't breath. Then in other vids you don't hear it at all... that's the days my Reactine is working ;)

Anyhow, yeah never did a side-by-side, the case that my P1 is in is a major pain in the ass to open so I left it be. A couple of people have posted photos of them together though. I think in my Wolf Bust thread...

Btw sometimes I suck in my breath because I have severe sinus allergies and it's hard for me to breath. They have me on some kind of steroid pump thing I have to inhale with my nose, but it's not doing jack ^^^^... I don't see how inhaling something with a fully plugged nose can possibly help me. That's why in some of my videos you hear me sucking in my breath, I basically can't breath. Then in other vids you don't hear it at all... that's the days my Reactine is working ;)

So you'll be the first one on the list for a working bio mask then :lol

Although I never found anything wrong with the voice on your vids, was clear and concise, a good voice over voice

Back