Got my SideShow Predator bust today...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you're spamming MY youtube channel about my voice? :lol:lol:lol

Btw sometimes I suck in my breath because I have severe sinus allergies and it's hard for me to breath. They have me on some kind of steroid pump thing I have to inhale with my nose, but it's not doing jack ^^^^... I don't see how inhaling something with a fully plugged nose can possibly help me. That's why in some of my videos you hear me sucking in my breath, I basically can't breath. Then in other vids you don't hear it at all... that's the days my Reactine is working ;)

Anyhow, yeah never did a side-by-side, the case that my P1 is in is a major pain in the ass to open so I left it be. A couple of people have posted photos of them together though. I think in my Wolf Bust thread...

:lol Just ribbin ya dude.

But yeah, I've seen the pics of them togethor but we both know the pics aren't as much fun as footage is. No worries, I'll have it soon and will look forward to doing a video of Wolf by itself first, then both of them togethor.

So you'll be the first one on the list for a working bio mask then :lol

Although I never found anything wrong with the voice on your vids, was clear and concise, a good voice over voice

LOL yeah no kidding... need me a Darth Vader Mask :) But thanks for the kudos :)

I do a ton of public speaking and presentations, in fact in a few months I am hosting a podcast series of videos for something totally unrelated to collecting, which should be a blast! But yeah, these sinuses of mine are a HUGE pain in the ass sometimes. It started a few months after I quit smoking actually... I was fine when I smoked, I quit, and I've been on sinus meds and allergy meds pretty much ever since. Now they have me using a Nasonex pump, we'll see what this does. Apparently it takes weeks before you start to notice a difference.

:lol Just ribbin ya dude.

But yeah, I've seen the pics of them togethor but we both know the pics aren't as much fun as footage is. No worries, I'll have it soon and will look forward to doing a video of Wolf by itself first, then both of them togethor.

Don't you know it's not nice to make fun of sick people? :sick :monkey2

I'm actually scared of moving my Wolf bust now... I will freak if a dread breaks off, I swear :lol

LOL yeah no kidding... need me a Darth Vader Mask :) But thanks for the kudos :)

I do a ton of public speaking and presentations, in fact in a few months I am hosting a podcast series of videos for something totally unrelated to collecting, which should be a blast! But yeah, these sinuses of mine are a HUGE pain in the ass sometimes. It started a few months after I quit smoking actually... I was fine when I smoked, I quit, and I've been on sinus meds and allergy meds pretty much ever since. Now they have me using a Nasonex pump, we'll see what this does. Apparently it takes weeks before you start to notice a difference.

I know what your going through.
I have a permant nasal drip and sinus pain:sick. Doc said nothing will really help it:(, so i just put up with the pain and discomfort:monkey2.

I am still smoking to scared to quit for fear of having more problems.

I will get this P1 bust and SSX P1 statue one day

I know what your going through.
I have a permant nasal drip and sinus pain:sick. Doc said nothing will really help it:(, so i just put up with the pain and discomfort:monkey2.

I am still smoking to scared to quit for fear of having more problems.

I will get this P1 bust and SSX P1 statue one day

I feel for you... feeling like you have a cold for years on end sucks. I'm on 4 years of this ^^^^ now.

Back