• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gorillaz Black Set By: Kidrobot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Black Set
gorillazBlackSet.jpg

The Red Set
gorillazRedSet.jpg

The CMYK Set
gorillazCMYKSet.jpg

The White Set
gorillazWhiteSet.jpg

The 2 Tone Set
gorillaz2toneSet.jpg

And the Dare Noodle Edition
DareNoodlesEdition.jpg

Ok, I didn't notice at first... The Black and Red sets are one set of figures and the CMYK, White and 2Tone are a different set of figures! I don't need the variations, but since the Black and Red are both expensive, getting that first set of sculpts will be difficult! :banghead

you know what would be sweet!!!! if the made the Geep!!! or even better the cover of theyre first album!!!! in to a Vinyl Figure!!!:monkey5:monkey5

Gorillaz.jpg

Ok, I didn't notice at first... The Black and Red sets are one set of figures and the CMYK, White and 2Tone are a different set of figures! I don't need the variations, but since the Black and Red are both expensive, getting that first set of sculpts will be difficult! :banghead

Exactly!! and i want the Black set!!!!:monkey2:monkey2 I want 2D with the Shoot to ill shirt!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

So, I asked my friend at work if he had a black set for you, but unfortunately he has the red set.

That Jeep would be sweet.

Have you guys tried any of the games on their web site? The tiles game is highly addictive.

So, I asked my friend at work if he had a black set for you, but unfortunately he has the red set.

That Jeep would be sweet.

Have you guys tried any of the games on their web site? The tiles game is highly addictive.

Thanks man! very nice of you!! Anyway would he be willing to sell me that set anyway! let me know!! you :rock

Back