Good smile company teenage mutant ninja turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, major reason I am pulling through. Plus for 130, it isn't a bad price. I also really like Mikey's facial expression, and Raph has a badass pose, not to mention Donnie ain't a ***** nerd like said 2014 film. :rolleyes2

Good Smile company just posted on Facebook that Leo is up for preorder on their site. Plus, order all 4 turtles from them and you get a code you can redeem for a copy of the print the statues are based on. I may be switching my order to them.

Good Smile Leo Preorder

Good Smile company just posted on Facebook that Leo is up for preorder on their site. Plus, order all 4 turtles from them and you get a code you can redeem for a copy of the print the statues are based on. I may be switching my order to them.

Good Smile Leo Preorder

That's a great offer. Might switch too. Also date is actually accurate, over BBTS April date.

Edit - 10 bucks over BBTS, well worth it IMO.

Good Smile Leo Preorder

Placed an order from GSC website just for the free poster. Oh yeah!

Toy is my life!

Does Good Smile charge you right away or when the product ships? I know they have an option to pay them or Paypal, so I assume Paypal takes it out right away.

Does Good Smile charge you right away or when the product ships? I know they have an option to pay them or Paypal, so I assume Paypal takes it out right away.

I paid with PayPal and it was taken out right away. I don't mind paying now though--it'll be nice for this to just show up without having to remember to make sure I've got money ready in June.

Their website says they charge your card a couple weeks before the item is in stock. However, I don't think they accept debit cards, just credit cards.

I paid with PayPal and it was taken out right away. I don't mind paying now though--it'll be nice for this to just show up without having to remember to make sure I've got money ready in June.

Their website says they charge your card a couple weeks before the item is in stock. However, I don't think they accept debit cards, just credit cards.

Thanks for the info GZ!

I like how the base interlocks. Makes it like a diorama. I will buy.

And you will get the limited aluminum art print if you purchase all 4 from GSC or their distributor ultraTC.com website.
I think it worth spend a little more.

Toy is my life!

for anyone who didnt follow GSC facebook:

"Now available for pre-order is the much anticipated Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Pre-orders are now open at the Good Smile Company Online shop as well as our distobutors website UltraTC.com

Leonardo

Good Smile Company :: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leonardo

And some amazing news too! We have an exclusive offer for fans who purchase all 4 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues from Good Smile Company! With the purchase of all 4
figures, you'll receive a code to redeem an exclusive limited edition aluminum art print of James Jean’s original TMNT art. This print is
available only to fans who purchase all 4 pizza-eating, crime-fighting Ninja Turtles!"

Also according to their FB comments you can order from any distributor and still get the print. Every figure comes with the code. Perhaps you just have to have all four codes once all are released.

Also according to their FB comments you can order from any distributor and still get the print. Every figure comes with the code. Perhaps you just have to have all four codes once all are released.

Cool, ya they confirmed you get the print if you have all 4 codes... doesnt matter where you order from.

Ill stick to BBTS then.

Cool, ya they confirmed you get the print if you have all 4 codes... doesnt matter where you order from.

Ill stick to BBTS then.

I'd like to just order from BBTS as well. But it worries me they don't mention the print on the bbts site. Are you positive they would honor what goodsmile is saying?

I'd like to just order from BBTS as well. But it worries me they don't mention the print on the bbts site. Are you positive they would honor what goodsmile is saying?

The redeem code will be on each package and come with each figure. So it doesn't matter where you get them.

Toy is my life!

Back