Good smile company teenage mutant ninja turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna order from BBTS then. Guess the prints are made to order and not limited to a certain amount.

Still waiting on confirmation from Goodsmile about the full size of these, but I went ahead and preordered Leo from BBTS.

Thanks for the heads up on Mikey, he looks fantastic!

Ordered both Leo and Mikey today from BBTS.

Both Leo and Mikey say 10.5 inches? Mikey stands taller tho
What scale are these ?

Ordered both Leo and Mikey today from BBTS.

Both Leo and Mikey say 10.5 inches? Mikey stands taller tho
What scale are these ?

Mikey's head is level with the tip of Leo's sword. My hope though is that the measurement doesn't include the base and just refers to the figure. May just be wishful thinking though. They are supposed to be 1/6.

I seen these at NYCC last year & have been waiting to get the chance to pre-order them. I have both Leo & Mikey on pre-order now & can;t wait for the rest!

I was hoping that these figures would reach malaysia but why only sales in US??? If I ordered from BBTS, do you think they'd send to Malaysia?

See if goodsmile can ship to you. Try their official site. I think it was put up maybe 3 pages back or so.

I doubt they will entertain shipping to Malaysia. Here's the T&C on their page.
- Available for shipment to the United States only.
- All orders with other shipment destinations will be voided.

I wonder why they only do a US release????

Meh, a store in my country put up Leo and Mikey for pre-order. They specialize in manga's/comics and anime stuff. None of my local 'collectible' stores have put these up though.

I doubt they will entertain shipping to Malaysia. Here's the T&C on their page.
- Available for shipment to the United States only.
- All orders with other shipment destinations will be voided.

I wonder why they only do a US release????

They only have the license to sell to the US.

Back