Good smile company teenage mutant ninja turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are probably PVC cause Good Smile is only working on this material but I don't care cause PVC is always better in painting application so I hope they are not made of in Polystone!

I'm 99% sure it will be pvc. I love the way Japanese companies handle pvc figures though . The painting is superior to poly stone statues.

Where do you guys find out the prices?

PVC nowadays is great, I'd prefer pvc tbh :p The only downside of PVC is essentially huge edition sizes (or really a lack of an edition at all). And while it does somewhat suck, the benefits massively outweigh that negative.

I wish they charged $200 more for each but made them 1/4. :( They going to look so odd next to my wall of 1/4 ..

Amazing sculpt and combo display though. Just too small :(:(:(

You don't see much PVC 1/4th for a reason ><

Cause PVC is kind of soft material compare to polystone. Hands holding weapons or legs in extreme angle might bend for large scale PVC figures. XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on how thick the "walls" are for a pvc figure, you can make them larger. Take a look at Kidrobots site.

d7d011a661aa9759dc364b077e0c5bc2.jpg

I used to own these Gorillaz figures and they were not really small.

These turtles are a bit more stylized though. I sill like well done pvc a lot, at any scale.

That's more my kinda range these days :lol Good news indeed if the rumours are true! :yess:

The smaller scale doesn't worry me at all either I think they will look superb!

When these are finally shipped they better not turn out to be polystone! I'll be pissed!! :mad:

Back