Good smile company teenage mutant ninja turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how I wish the turtles looked in the movie. Realistic and gritty but still recognizable and not busy.

Totally diggin' these and definitely getting all 4. I pre-ordered Leo and Mikey last week, and looking forward to having all 4 displayed together.

Also, I like some of the tweaks that the sculptor made to James Jean's design (i.e. he gave Leo sheaths for his swords).

How would you qualify to get the printout as mentioned when you get all 4 of em?

I just realized how pissed I would be if my PO was cancelled for some reason and I had 3 of the others....

Just preordered Mike and Leo, $135 shipped each, on eBay. Took advantage of the bonus ebay bucks offer today so I'll get about $22 back down the road. Figure that's ok.

Yeah that's not a good idea :lol

Maybe. I've done it many times before without issue. I think the key is to be prudent about whom you deal with, and the way in which you pay and follow up.

And lest we act that it's only on eBay that buyers have problems, I waited nearly 6 months to get my He-Man statue, which had been fully paid for for about 7 months, directly from PCS.

Mikey's head is level with the tip of Leo's sword. My hope though is that the measurement doesn't include the base and just refers to the figure. May just be wishful thinking though. They are supposed to be 1/6.

so the 10.5 of Leo is from the base to the tip of the sword?? so that makes Leo what? 5 to 6 inches? :(

New pic of all the turtles painted

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423376709.666124.jpg

Back