Good place to put my The Thing PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tuggernaut

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been looking around lately for shelving systems
big enough for my the Thing PF. Does anyone know
a good type of shelf or cabinet that it will fit into?

i lol in real life

As appose to fake life?

OP,
I'm getting shelving sometime in the near future from IKEA, they have a custom design it yourself on their website, then from there you can get the serial numbers of what to buy from their store in order to make the curio... Fairly cheap from all the regular curios and they look nice. The glass is what makes it so expensive but if u don't need glass the shelving is quite cheap!

I second the Ikea suggestion from Skiman.
I'm looking to get Besta's for my collection hopefully in the near future, and buy the glass doors to add on.:rock
x :peace

I second the Ikea suggestion from Skiman.
I'm looking to get Besta's for my collection hopefully in the near future, and buy the glass doors to add on.:rock

Yup!!! That's the piece that will work for my collectibles as well, look into the Besta line, they are huge and great for PF's!!! :rock :rock :rock

i'm not sure no this, since i haven't actually try the besta shelves yet. but my brother in law purchased a set of besta shelves and he said the thing won't fit in them.
now i'm not sure if it just won't fit or if he meant that it was just to tight for it to look good.

Put ol' Ben on the top of the Besta's and the rest of your stuff in them, if he doesnt fit that is.
Just a suggestion, if mine doesn't fit thats prolly what i'll do

Put ol' Ben on the top of the Besta's and the rest of your stuff in them, if he doesnt fit that is.
Just a suggestion, if mine doesn't fit thats prolly what i'll do

yeah, i forgot to mention that's what he said also. he got a couple of shorter bestas, so he has a sort of staggered look to them and he said that he was going to stick the thing on top of them, along with his thor.

Remember this example, quadcent?

boneda10.jpg

Can wait til next month and mine will be similar!

Would the Thing fit in there though? It looks good for the taller 'thinner' PFs but I think Thing is too bulky...

Its important to be careful with your Thing, don't just put it anywhere. Some people will get angry if your Thing is too close to them, or if they have to see it :lol

Back