good news and bad news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Sad day for me

I just bought hellboy life size bust for $425 and i thought it was a good deal. the bad news is that bigbadtoystore have it sell it 260 right now. so if anyone doest have it yet, u should buy it now.

It only $60 more than legendary scale bust. i dont know if i should buy one more and destroy it to keep the supply low so the price will go back up. lol

Sad day for me

I just bought hellboy life size bust for $425 and i thought it was a good deal. the bad news is that bigbadtoystore have it sell it 260 right now. so if anyone doest have it yet, u should buy it now.

You know, we probably all paid more for something at one point in our lives. Probably even more of us bought something on impulse. While this is a really cool hobby, it also can be quite expensive. Always feel free to ask the boards where you might be able to buy something at a good price or, if the price you've been quoted is fair. You might even run into a member looking to sell his/hers at a great price.

:)

Back