Gollum?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the talking Gollum. It's a really good scuplt, but way too big.

Ween, is that the one with the interchangeable heads? I saw a picture of one on eBay and was curious as to the size. One seller said 10 inches, but it's hard to tell from the box shots as he's posed in a crouch.

Any chance you could put up a comparison picture of the talking Gollum next to one of the hobbits?

Ween, is that the one with the interchangeable heads? I saw a picture of one on eBay and was curious as to the size. One seller said 10 inches, but it's hard to tell from the box shots as he's posed in a crouch.

Any chance you could put up a comparison picture of the talking Gollum next to one of the hobbits?

He's about twice a big as the hobbits. Not even close to 1:6 scale.

He's about twice a big as the hobbits. Not even close to 1:6 scale.

here's a pic, shame i haven't got a shrinking machine!
2300202340104491348VdIRHQ_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've got the SSW DVD exclusive Gollum sitting next to my 1/6 LOTR figures. Surprisingly, when they're all together like that, he appears to be very much within scale. I shall eat crow.

I've got the SSW DVD exclusive Gollum sitting next to my 1/6 LOTR figures. Surprisingly, when they're all together like that, he appears to be very much within scale. I shall eat crow.

Yup. He fits in really nicely doesn't he? :duff

Back