Going somewhere Solo?.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nervecenter0

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just Finished this Guy:-
Basically, took apart the Hasbro figure, Shrank the head with Acetone.
Then Cut that into pieces and rebuilt it around a Resin clay base, (the original head, although a good sculpt was too big and out of proportion, it also had mis-aligned ears and a variety of other issues- infact a 'new sculpt would have been easier!!).

The eyes were replaced with purple pearlescent glass beads.

The entire suit was retailored for a better fit, the waistcoat completely remade to 'resemble' the movie costume and other stills.

New custom built belts added, including a holster belt for Greedos weapon, an altered 'luger'.

New hands built on top of Truetype hands, the body is truetype too.

Took a liberty with the boots, no-one knows what Greedo wore as they were never seen on screen, he seems to suit these.

Hope you like him, all in all that's 2 weeks work!

pcfile156.jpg

pcfile148.jpg

pcfile008.jpg

pcfile151.jpg

pcfile133.jpg

pcfile135.jpg

pcfile136.jpg

pcfile139.jpg

pcfile130.jpg

pcfile157.jpg

Awesome custom! I considered doing something similar (although not nearly as ambitious) but I never got around to it, partially because I think Sideshow will give us a Greedo pretty soon. But excellent job.

Nice job! I thought everyone knew Greedo wore high-heels. :D

The thought did cross my mind, trust me! Then I thought how impractical they would be trying to walk on sand! The poor guy would break an ankle! -Trying to stay fashionable is a terrible thing, especially in the outer rim planets!!

Love it... really nice work. Hands do seem a bit large, but you really nailed him! Really loving your custom figures so far :rock

You should start a thread in the customs section sharing all of you work :lecture

I know what you mean about the hands, I followed a few rules,
I didn't want that rubbery glove look, so I tried to produce something more 'substantial'.
Secondly proportion, the length of a 'human' hand matches the length of the face, as do Greedo's now.
The hands are a good 10mm shorter than the Hasbro originals too.
I may change them at some point, but I'm happy with them for now.

Last edited:
Makes sense... and even if big, they sill look awesome and very "alien" which is what you'd want :rock

Outstanding work, and I also applaud the choice of eyes.

And I had never seen those Greedo pics before. He was played by a woman...who knew? :dunno

He was played by a woman in the 'pick up' shots Lucas did to complete star wars, they had the mask and jumpsuit, but not the vest and hands used when shooting in London.
if you watch the movie & look at the stills available, you can see the discrepancies between the two.
The lady who played Greedo in the pick ups was Maria de Aragon, Paul Blake played him otherwise.
The reason for the 'heels' was simple, she kept her own shoes on during filming, as no-one was ever going to see her feet!!

I plan to start a thread with pics of my customs after I finish my next project, I have three in the pipeline, A re-working of the Hasbro Tarkin figure, I want to get it to the same standard as my Dooku. A complete re-work of the Hasbro Lando figure, I've always thought that was an under-appreciated sculpt and character. And a re-work of another New/recent hasbro figure, thats just been released (if the headsculpt on this one is as good as it looks in the stills, its gonna make one hell of a custom!)

Last edited:
Very nice.:lol

This is one of the most requested Sideshow figure. Now we get a "sneak preview" here. Hah hah.

He was played by a woman in the 'pick up' shots Lucas did to complete star wars, they had the mask and jumpsuit, but not the vest and hands used when shooting in London.
if you watch the movie & look at the stills available, you can see the discrepancies between the two.
The lady who played Greedo in the pick ups was Maria de Aragon, Paul Blake played him otherwise.
The reason for the 'heels' was simple, she kept her own shoes on during filming, as no-one was ever going to see her feet!!

I plan to start a thread with pics of my customs after I finish my next project, I have three in the pipeline, A re-working of the Hasbro Tarkin figure, I want to get it to the same standard as my Dooku. A complete re-work of the Hasbro Lando figure, I've always thought that was an under-appreciated sculpt and character. And a re-work of another New/recent hasbro figure, thats just been released (if the headsculpt on this one is as good as it looks in the stills, its gonna make one hell of a custom!)

Please keep us posted on the Tarkin, although an earlier Hasbro figure, the sculpt was not that bad at all, you might have to shrink the head down a bit on that one though. Overall your Dooku and Greedo rock.

Back