1/6 Scale Greedo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it doesn't work let me know I have an extra peg but its not green.

THANKS so much man! :duff

It didn't work, so I just used the extra open hand's green wrist peg. No worries! My next order from Toy Anxiety, I can snag a replacement.

Holy crap, Brinn! BarryO just gave me the link to your thread. Awesome, AWESOME work! :clap

Aw, THANKS MAN!

Here are my newest updates. Yeah, I couldn't stand it any longer and I got rid of the boot straps and have started sculpting them in nice and flat:
attachment.php

The sculpting on the head is going well. Just have to re-attach the ears in the new position and paint it up!
attachment.php

The next pics I post will be the (hopefully) completed figure, SOON. :pray:

Magic Sculp or Milliput; both are two-part epoxy putty, giving me about an hour to sculpt before it fully cures once mixed.

OK, he's DONE... and drying. So before I shoot the final pics, here are some teasers. :nana:

I filled in the gaps I dremmeled into his shoes and painted them up. Now they are band-less:
attachment.php

And here is the head. The sculpting was all finished here, I snapped these before I painted him up:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tomorrow I will post up the finished pics. Hope you like them!

holy smokes...........this will be the mother of all greedos.
well greedo was a girl afterall...........:monkey3
url

holy smokes...........this will be the mother of all greedos.
well greedo was a girl afterall...........:monkey3
url

Or......just a brilliant disguise? A bounty hunter must be very resourceful...and be willing to do whatever gets the job done. Nice color coordination Greedo. :lol Maybe if SS does another Greedo this could be the exclusive edition? :rotfl

OK, as promised, here are some pics of my finished Greedo. Its been a long ride, I'll tell ya! :D

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I noticed that Greedo is pretty dull in complexion, so I hit the whole head with dullcoat after I finished painting him up.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I also noticed some brown on Greedo in the film so I added it to his face in the right places. Then I noticed some tears around his eyes, and some saliva around his mouth, so I glossed up around his eyes and mouth.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Another:
attachment.php

And a couple using the camera flash:
attachment.php
attachment.php

And the man himself, my main reference:
attachment.php

Thanks to all for your encouragement during this fun, but long custom work. :duff:

And about casting this thing... with the hollow eyes and spikes, not to mention the ears, would be a nightmare! Sorry!

B

Looks amazing! All the hard work really paid off with one hell of a piece :rock

Too bad you don't have a stock one just for a nice side-by-side comparison.

Looks amazing! All the hard work really paid off with one hell of a piece :rock

Too bad you don't have a stock one just for a nice side-by-side comparison.

WOOPS! Forgot to post these, as I DO! ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks guys! :hi5:

Last edited:
i always thought greedo was one of ssc's best aliens yet...............but looking at brinn's makes me seriously want to change the eyes out...............:google

Back