gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered me a play arts Ryu. Wanted a Hot Toys muscle body, but maybe later Hot Toys will make another with a HS that I would be interested in.

I ordered me a commander Gree and Battle Droid set. Ther were/are both instock on the website and when i ordered and now they say Out of Stock on my order status. it could get cancelled, but this has always shown up for me and i still have gotten my items so I hope the trend keeps going. Maybe I got the last ones of each :pray:

Equally disappointing.....so you all know about the 29% off deal today I assume? I was on last night around 2am and wanted to get Aldo Raine but the code wasn't active until 5am this morning. When I woke up and checked this morning he was sold out. $110 for him would've been major. Also the fact that he'd been sold out for a long time until a few days ago makes this double the horror for me. So........which one of you mutts got your hands on this guy? He's way underrated and gohastings has a sort of niche client base so my bloodhounds lead me to this thread!

I snagged an Aldo, I have been stalking him for months, waiting for one of these coupons. I hope I get him!

I snagged an Aldo, I have been stalking him for months, waiting for one of these coupons. I hope I get him!

You Bastard!!!! :tap

I mean, I've been stalking him too. Appearantly you're better at stalking then me. who am I kidding, I couldn't have afforded him today anyway. Hope you get him and Congrats man.

how the hell are folks getting Classic Preds? i was up at 5 AM when the code went into affect (hence my alert to you all...and no thank yous. sheesh :lol) and Classic was sold out then. that was the only one i really wanted

i found out about this way before you posted in this thread about it. classic pred was available for a few minutes.

Just saw gohastings marked the battledroids up to $140. LOL glad I snagged them at 29% off of $120.

Also noticed they had the Ewok lego set I needed at a good price. Should have snagged it in the sale.

I got the new true type plus a bunch of used cds. For cds i think the better deal is to wait for free shipping.

I just winded up ordering a HT Cap (when they went back in stock with the MILK War Machine & Battle Droids). Been thinking about picking up Cap for awhile (had it on preorder through Sideshow and had to cancel). Couldn't beat placing an order to get it for $120 shipped.

I ordered DX Jack sparrow pretty late last night, I figured I still try with the coupon and it was accepting it all the way through the check out for $163 plus tax and shipping. BUT then I hit place order and it charged me the full price of $229. So i'm calling them up to cancel the order. Sucks, would have been nice at the $163

looks like all four of my figures have shipped. Three in one shipment and one solo

Wow, that's fast. I placed my order with the "expedited" option and it's still "In Progress". I'm getting nervous.:panic:

Last night I managed to scrounge up enough to get Resident Evil Alice for $130 shipped! I've been saving up for her for the past couple of weeks and this sale came just at the right time!
Happy Birthday to me!:yess:

I got the new true type plus a bunch of used cds. For cds i think the better deal is to wait for free shipping.

:lecture Last year I bought a total of 15 used CDs from them for $62 shipped with shipping specials. No problems with them whatsoever.

Wow, that's fast. I placed my order with the "expedited" option and it's still "In Progress". I'm getting nervous.:panic:

Their expedited shipping is the same service as the regular I think. The last time I place an order with them and paid for expedited, they didn't ship it any faster than prior orders.

I ordered DX Jack sparrow pretty late last night, I figured I still try with the coupon and it was accepting it all the way through the check out for $163 plus tax and shipping. BUT then I hit place order and it charged me the full price of $229. So i'm calling them up to cancel the order. Sucks, would have been nice at the $163

I called them up about this and they told me it was an issue some orders had, they are gonna refund me the difference and give me the DX Jack Sparrow for the $163 (plus ship and taxes) price. :yess:

I knew it must've been one of you! Really can't believe I missed out after waiting for so long for him to be back in stock. To deal with the pain I snagged a DX jack sparrow for $163 but that was more impulse than actual "want".

Is he really that bad, I love the movie?

Ski

I love the figure. I think it has a really good likeness to Jeff Bridges. The only thing wrong with it I find is the very small plastic snaps they used for him, but I replaced those with regular sized metal ones. The base is really nice as well. most ppl on this board that have bought him and posted about it seem to really like it as well :dunno many bought 2 to display both outfits

Back